Give Me Love; Bartessi

"And I am in love with you. I am in love with every little part of your body that makes up the person that you are. And I would never be able to explain to you all the galaxies that I see inside your eyes and all the dreams that are of you only. And words are never going to be enough to describe your beauty or my undying love for you. "

Marc reads the last part of an excerpt of a book he is writing. 21 with a dream, he says. He thinks that if writing doesn't work out for him, then he'll be a lost star in the wrong Galaxy.

Everyone claps loudly. His gaze turns to the small person that keeps him sane. He's happy to find the small boy clapping and looking at him with fond eyes and red cheeks once Marc looks directly at him.

"Great job Marc."

"Thank you sir,"

"Dude.. Who was that about?" Gerard asks as son as Marc takes his seat. "You're like Romeo," he laughs

"Shut up, Gerard. It was about no one in particular," he smiles

"Yeah.. Sure."

~

"Good job, Marc! I really like your.. Voice.. It's.. Umm.. Powerful."

"Thanks, Leo. Wanna go get lunch ?"

"Ah, yes. I'm very hungry. Today has been quite exhausting."

"Oh really ? Did anything new happen?" Marc asks smiling down at the younger boy

"Oh, yes. This girl came into the class. She started yelling at Neymar for not calling her back after the 'great sex' that they had shared that night. It was quite scandalous. But then again, when is Neymar never a scandal on his own," Lionel sighed

"Ha! Neymar is always getting in trouble with the females."

"He needs to grow up."

"I agree. He's 21. He needs to mature. But everyone has their own time."

"I guess you're right. But.. Who was that whole galaxy bs about ?" Leo asks as he drinks his water

"Huh? What Galaxy?"

"The poem you wrote. It was pretty. It should have a face.. Now who's is it ?"

"My poem does not have a face."

"Anything that has the word love in is has a face. "

"How would you know?" Marc asks looking at him with an intensity that was hard to avoid

"Because it is something that you feel. An emotion, a feeling, those things always have a face. They are the reason for the poem's existence. Who is that Galaxy ?"

"I wouldn't say he's a Galaxy.. I mean.. He's not a simple star in MY Galaxy. But maybe he's a Galaxy of his own. But in him, I see everything I could ever ask for. "

"Oh.. Are you in love with him?"

"Love.. What is love really? Is it the shy smile on his face every time I look at him? Or the sweet and innocent glint in his eyes every time he's excited or happy ? Maybe the soft blush that runs across his pretty face every time he becomes the center of attention. I'm not sure. He's an unknown specie to me. And to say that I am in love with him would be quite an understatement. "

"You've got it bad, how cute."

"He will never feel the same way," Marc says quietly

"Do not even. Marc. You're so handsome and so perfect.. And you see that person in such an amazing way and no one would be willing to say such things about anyone ! That person would be crazy to not be in love with you as well. You're.. You're amazing.. The most beautiful Galaxy that could ever exist. You're so full of life and color. "

"I'm not quite good with words and I know I rush things out when it becomes too much for me. And I'd probably be speaking for years on and on if I am given the chance to express my feelings for you or to explain how you make me feel or the type of person that you are.. And how crazily in love I am with you. "

"L-Leo,"

"I love too, Marc."

"I love you too,"
___

Part 2?

Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm gonna start working on the story ! As you can see from the picture lol

So I just wanted to give you guys a little bit of bartessi ! Be ready ! I'm excited to sail this ship