Mesi+Neymar

Today was a weird day. Everyone was going out to this place to "celebrate" soccer and all the wonderful friendships. It was only Barcelona and Real Madrid though. And that just made it awkward. They didn't get a long very well. But Messi had Neymar keeping his head busy. Very busy.
Neymar was a tease. And Messi knew it. So every time neymar accidentally brushed his hand past Messi's crotch, Messi would glare at him. It was lunch time and everyone had gone their own separate ways in the big field. There was a house on the side. It had the dressing rooms and a couple of more rooms in it. Messi and Neymar decided to go inside the house and have their own little time alone. When they came inside they heard some noise and slowly and quietly walked towards the room who had the door slightly ajar. Their eyes widened at the view.
"Jesus! Bale! Fuck! Fuck! Faster! Harder!" Hissed Cristiano as Bale held his legs wide and slammed inside of him with force
Neymar was getting turned on by it. But Messi was about to cry because this would definitely scar him for life. It didn't help when another man came into view. Benzema had his throbbing member in his hand. Ronaldo moved his head and began to lick the throbbing object. Benzema began to moan and groan and Messi wanted to throw up.
"Messi.." Neymar moaned
"No! Neymar tell me this is not turning you on." Messi hissed as his eyes wandered off to the scene ad hand
"Messi.. Fuck me."
Messi wanted to take Neymar then and there but it felt wrong. He didn't want neymar to lose pride In himself for being taken in such a place. But neymar kept begging and palming messi through his shorts. He tried to keep his gaze elsewhere but he couldn't. Neymar's hand felt so good and Cristiano was now being stretched to the fullest since Benzema was now trying to push his member in while bale was still inside.
"Ahh!! Fucking hell!! Fuck! So good!" Cristiano screamed
"Messi.." Neymar whined in urgency
"Fine. Let's go somewhere else." Messi said as he began to walk toward an office room
When he opened the door he was already almost fully naked and neymar was sucking on his neck. Messi was going to have some fun with this.
"Bend over the table. You want me to fuck you? Okay I'm gonna fuck you. Don't complain when you can't even walk, sit, or stand!" Messi said as he pushed Neymar's head on the table and bent him over
Neymar's ass was up in the air and messi didn't even give him a warning before slamming in. Neymar cried out in pain but messi continued his heavy thrusts.
"Damn, ney. You're so tight. It's as if I didn't fuck you a couple of nights ago." Messi hissed
"It's cause you're so-ah!- big! And thick- ah! Fuck! Messi right there. Ahh more! More!"
"They're gonna hear tour filthy mouth baby. Do you wanna get caught?" Messi slapped his ass
"Ahh! No! But! Ah! I can't- it's too much! Messi!!!" He came.
"So fast, I didn't even need to touch you." Messis laughed
Neymar tighten around him and he groaned. He wasn't going to last long either. He pulled out and turned neymar on his back. He was now facing messi and messi loved it that way. He could see Neymar's pretty face. He took one of his legs and pulled it up on his shoulder and slammed back inside. Neymar soon began to scream and beg messi to go harder and faster. Messi obeyed and made the boy come once again. Neymar looked tired and already falling asleep.
"Don't go to sleep, Ney. I'm still not done with you." Messi growled
"Messi.. At home.." Neymar said with half lidded eyes
"No! I need to come so don't go to sleep."
Neymar obeyed but it was difficult. Messi kept hitting his prostate and he didn't know how much more he could take. Until finally, Messi came with a grunt. Filling Neymar with his seed.
"I swear if you keep on coming so much inside I'm gonna end up pregnant." Neymar laughed
Messi never came just a little bit, it was a big load that filled Neymar. And it was hard when they were in public because some would always spill out while he was trying to walk.
"Sorry baby.." Messi kissed him and pulled out
His cum ran out of the abused hole like a small river. Neymar blushed. Messi took his index finger and pushed inside the slick and slightly loose hole.
"There's no more.." Messi said as the rest came out with his finger
"Who knew Cristiano Ronaldo liked to get fucked.. I always thought he'd top anyone.." Neymar said as he got dressed
"Apparently he likes the double penetration." Messi laughed
He carried his boyfriend bridal style out because neymar couldn't walk. As the passed the other room. They gasped. Cristiano was sucking one of his teammates as two more fucked him. Bale was riding him while he had someone else in his mouth. Well aren't they a nice team. Who knew Cristiano liked to get gang banged....