Marc+Gerard

"So we both lost," Gerard laughs

"Yeah," Marc sighs

"Don't worry.. You'll get back up. You always do,"

"It would be so much better if you were here.. I miss you, you know,"

"Of course I know. I miss you too.. I miss everyone,"

"No.. Like.. I miss you miss you.."

"Okay? I miss you too Marc," Gerard laughs

"Gerard.." He groans." I miss you miss you because I love you love you,"

Gerard only laughs. He's staring at Marc with those puppy eyes that make Marc feel guilty for thinking all these dirty things about this boy.

"Good," Gerard says leaning in to kiss him
Marc pulls him onto his lip and straddles him. He pulls on Gerard's hair. Gerard let's out an embarrassing moan. But Marc has his hand up his shirt and Gerard can't focus anymore. He's painfully hard and knows that Marc is too.

"Fuck," Marc groans

Gerard's nipping on his skin, sucking lightly on his sensitive area found on his neck.

"Gerard." He moans out

He pushes Gerard down on the bed and pulls down his pants. He wants to feel every single part of his body. Memorize his scent and every single part of him that makes him who he is. Marc pulls up and shirt and is soon thrown down on the floor. Gerard blushes as he's looking up at the man while he's undressing himself. Gerard smirks and licks his lip.

He leans down and bites Gerard's ear gently. Gerard moans and loses his breath for a while.

"I'm gonna make you scream," he whispers again his ear

Gerard let's out this inhumane sound. It sounds needy and desperate. Marc is soon slipping his tongue last Gerard's mouth. Gerard feels Marc pulling his body closer. He feels Marc's member pushing at his ring of muscle. He panics and clenches around him.

"M-Marc!"

Marc looks at him with his soft blue/greenish eyes. His stare is warm and caring. Deulofeu digs his nails into the man's back. Marc feels his skin grow hot and pained. Yer he likes it. He enjoys the bite marks and the scratches that Gerard is leaving down his back.

"Fuck! Gerard! So fucking tight baby,"

"Marc! Ah!"

Gerard replies in small gasps every single time Marc hits his sweet spot. He's seeing stars soon. Marc has his legs about his head and he didn't know that he was that flexible.

He's gripping the sheets while Marc speeds up. He then stops and Gerard smiles. Marc pulls him up and sits him straight. Gerard and Marc both groan when they're finally connected once again. He's helping Gerard fall down on him and rise up. He's gripping his hips roughly and his hand prints are on the man's waist.

Marc has marked him all over his body. There's a huge hickey right on his Adam's apple. There will be no way to hide it. But he likes that. He doesn't want anyone else to look at Gerard the way he looks at him.

Gerard is no longer facing. He can't see that pretty face. His hands are gripping the sheets once again and his knees are threatening to give up any time soon.

"Marc!! Marc!! Fuck! Ah! Fuck! Marc!!"

The only thing that Gerard is able to see is Marc's name. He can't think of any other words. He's at the peak of everything.

"Marc!! I'm gonna come!! Marc!!!!!"

"Gerard!!!"

Marc pulls the blankets up to cover his sleeping lover. He can't help but smile at how cute Gerard looks. and he imagines this being an every day thing until the day he dies. God he'd be so happy.

Gerard in his bed, tired, sweaty, looking at Marc with a small glint of lingering lust in his eyes. Marc would love that.

"I love you so much,"

He kisses him on the lips for a split second. He falls on the bed next to him. They'll forget the world tonight.