Messi+Neymar

Barca lost today.

I can't sleep.

So I will update! Lol it's currently midnight. And I have school tomorrow. And a doctor's appointment! Wuh?!

+

+

+

Requested

Neymar knew better. He knew. But he couldn't stop himself. The first time, it was okay. It was a mistake. The second time was a coincidence. But the third. It was like a pattern now. And he wasn't sure of where they stood, or if they stood anywhere at all.

"Hey little bro," David said as he came into the kitchen

"You're alone...?"

He didn't mean to sound so disappointed. David Luiz stared at him blankly.

"No.. Leo is still in the car. That lazy ass. Go get him. He likes you." David groaned as he walked out of the kitchen with food in his hands

"Okay!" Neymar said happily

He'd miss Messi. That's for sure. He ran outside and immediately opened the door of the car. Messi groaned as he felt some weight fall on him.

"Leo!!!" Neymar said happily

"Ney!!" Leo smiled at him

No one was around. And Leo couldn't resist the urge to kiss his young lover. Neymar fell into the kiss happily. Lionel's soft lips smashed against his. The lip biting and exploring with the tongue made the air around them thicken lustily.

"I've missed you," Messi admitted

He wasn't one to deny his feelings to Neymar. But he also knew that he and neymar could never have a proper relationship.

"I've missed you too. I'm glad you came,"

David Luiz barely paid any attention to neymar and Messi. They thought they were slick. But David knew. He didn't know everything. But he knew that those two had feelings for each other. He chose not to say anything. Maybe one of them would trust him enough to talk about it some day.

David Luiz wasn't surprised when neymar and Messi decided to sleep together. He was skeptical but decided to allow it. Neymar wouldn't see Messi in a long time after this.

"M-Messi!" Neymar moaned

Leo's wet tongue swiped over his delicate hole. He squirmed under the older boy and shifted as Messi reached new and unexplored parts of him. His member was already leaking with Pre-cum and he was ready to come any moment now. But he didn't want to. Not without messi deep inside of him. Messi soon replaced his tongue with two wet fingers. Neymar arched his back and moaned louder every time they hit his prostate.

"Leo!"

"Oh god Ney! You look so good. Sweaty. Begging for me to fuck you. You want my big thick cock inside of you don't you?"

"Ah! God yes! Please! More! Leo!" Neymar squirmed

"What do you want Ney?"

"I want you to fuck me! Fuck me hard and rough until I pass out. Fuck Messi, I want you to stretch me out completely. I want you to fill me up,"

Messi moaned as the words passed neymar's rosy lips. He flipped neymar on his belly. His ass was up in the air, in full view. Lionel gave it a few hard spanks, red marks soon appeared on each cheek. He grabbed his hips and plunged into him. Neymar screamed as Messi began to thrust into him, finding his rhythm very quickly.

"Neymar you're so fucking tight and warm,"

"Leo! Ahh! Leo! You're so big Leo! You're making me feel so good! Ah! So amazing!"

Leo's cock twitched inside of neymar. Since when had this boy become so good with his words? He used to be so shy. But Messi loved the crazy side of neymar. He loved it when neymar begged.

"Want me to fuck you harder?"

"Ahh! Yes!! Harder Messi! I want to feel you for days!"

He flipped neymar over and spread his legs wide. Neymar blushed as Messi stood there, watching him. He pushed one finger in to see neymar's reaction. He moaned and tightened around Lionel's index finger.

"L-Leo!" He whimpered

"Look at how tightly you're holding on to my finger Ney. Are you gonna do that with my cock huh? You gonna make my cock feel good?"

"Yes! Fuck! Please! Put it in! I need your cock Leo!" He pleaded

"Okay,"

Messi pushed in slowly. Making neymar feel everything that he was doing.

"God Ney, look at how much I'm stretching your hole. Does it hurt?"

"Feels good, I like It." Neymar said in a sleepy voice

He was growing tired but messi knew that he would never want to stop. Messi pushed inside of Neymar completely. Once he was settled in the tightness of the younger boy, he pulled back almost completely out. He then pushed back into him. His eyes trailing down the boy's stretched out hole.

"L-Leo! Harder!"

Leo obeyed. He increased his speed to the point that Neymar couldn't handle it. He came immediately. Lionel laughed. He knew neymar would come soon. He pulled neymar up into his arms and kissed the smaller boy while he was still deep inside of him.

"I'm gonna fill you up all night so don't go to sleep,"

They only had tonight to be dirty and fulfill their naughty thoughts. Tomorrow, lionel would make sweet love to Neymar. Because the morning after, he'd be gone. And they both hated that.

"Leo!!!!!" Neymar screamed as lionel came inside of him

"God Ney, fuck!"

+

+

+

I feel so bold tonight.

Thank you for 45k! Yay