Ilea:"Believe us, we have someone much powerful on our side. ANd if things might go terribly wrong, we built a space ship to make everyone leave the planet." she said with confidence as the space ship was almost done.

Xylene:"I see..... Well...." she then stopped talking when she sensed two great amounts of power sources approaching the planet.

Xylene:" You children stay here and make that space ship.............. There's still something undone." she said as she flew far away to got where the two great power sources where at.

Thesea then checked his scouter as his eyes widen under the mask his space suit.

Thesea:"............ Oh, no. We have to be quick, hurry!!!" he said in shock as the others starred at him in confusion.

Ruben then checked his scouter as his eyes widen.

Ruben:"A solar system tier opponent and a Low Planetary tier are approaching." he said.

Tsuna:"Wait....... Don't tell me that those two are, who we think, right? Fish face?" he asked to Ruben.

Bullock:"I can't believe he's actually using those two to do the job for him!! Tiny girl, can you continue to job for us!!! This one is actually going to be much more difficult than before." he said.

Ilea:"Wait, are you insane there's no way I can continue this alone." she told Bullock.

General Tiger:"She's right. Ruben, you're the one that is an expert High technology. You're gonna speed up the process with Ilea and the Kinecelerons. We're holding them back for a while." he said.

Ruben:"B-But......." he was then interrupted by Bullock.

Bullock:"Just do it. We're coming back, you have my word!!!" he said.

Tsuna:( If the Supreme Lord sent them to hunt us down, it means that they have advanced scouters. There's only one way we can beat them.......... luck better be on our side. And the space ship better be ready real fast.) he thought in his head.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Two space pods have now landed on an isolated zone of planet Kinet as two large opponents stepped out their respective space pods.

Meanwhile Xylene was floating in the air looking at the two figures who have stepped out their space pods.

Xylene:( The power coming from those two is pretty above normal............) she thought in her head.

???:"The traitorous members of Siren have decided to go against the orders of the Supreme Ruler." he said.

" he said