The Violinist: Part 6

"Time to de-evilize! Gotcha! Bye-bye, little butterfly. Miraculous Ladybug!" Ladybug starts up her process and the purple mist covers The Violinist, bringing back (y/n). "W-what happened?" I ask looking around when I notice Ladybug and Chat Noir pound it and I stare down at myself. I...I was akumatized? Looking down at my hands I realize I didn't have my gloves on and my eyes widen. Oh no...

Grabbing the now-fixed Violin I take off back to the music hall and look around, where were they?! Where were my gloves?! "Flaake? Flaake!" I call out to her but find nothing and I drop to my knees, tears streaming down my face. I...I messed up! I probably blew my cover and lost the right to be a superhero, I'll never see Flaake again, I'll never get to help Ladybug and Chat Noir, never tease them and I never asked for help finding the peacock miraculous.

"(y/n)? You miss me that much?" I suddenly hear and look up to see Flaake! Quickly I put on the gloves and hug the adorable bear kwamii. "Flaake! Thank goodness you're ok! I thought I lost you!" "Well your identity wasn't given up to Hawkmoth and I found safety with Ladybug so nope you're still stuck with me, I know you must be disappointed."

"Really?! A-are you sure I mean I was akumatized and went against everything a hero stands for. What if it happens again? What if I give you over to Hawkmoth?!" I start to panic, and self-doubt about being a hero flooded my mind. "(y/n) you made a mistake, that's fine, you just need to learn from it. What got you worked up so much anyway?"

Flaake asks and I think it over. "I don't-" "(y/n)! You're ok!" Luka's voice suddenly fills my ears and Flaake hides as he wraps me in a hug. That's when it hits me and I feel more guilt wash over me, I was so upset because they upset Luka and it upset me so much because I...I do have feelings for him, I do have a crush on him, I just didn't want to admit it to myself. Maybe if I had just admitted it earlier none of this would've happened... "I'm so sorry about all of this Luka, first I get your violin broken and then I go and get akumatized and tried to hurt someone."

He starts petting my head. "It's ok, I don't blame you, the situation was pretty unfair. And everything was fixed right?" He gives me a smile and I mutter "But this place is still gonna be shut down..." "Actually, I've got good news!" Ben interjects walking into the room. "Mr. Smith rethought it over and we'll be renovating the music hall to bring back its glory!" We both smiled at this and months later it would prove to be a good decision. But from then on I doubted myself as a hero.

Author: Sorry I forgot about this but here are some lovely fan arts from Krixiiko of her (s/n) and her envisionment of akumatized Y/n (excited to see what you do with your costume when we get to the power-ups next season):

Still super jealous of all you talented artists out there, making all this beautiful fan art