Mr. Pigeon: Part 6

I rush to the school before I de-transform and I let Flaake eat before heading inside and meeting up with Rose and Juleika, who was arranging the hat on their stand. I look around to see everyone's hats when Chloé's caught my eye, it was a black, gold lining it, it looked like it was made of leather feathers with a white one poking out of the side.

How did she manage to make that? Oh, right it's Chloé she probably hired someone to make it. Adrien comes in with Mr. Damocles and a lady in a pants suit, and I look toward Alya. No sign of Marinette. The three walk around viewing everyone's hat when they stop at us and we see the lady hold an iPad which showed Mr. Agreste who stared at our hat and hummed in thought before moving on.

"Was that good?" Rose asks and Juleka and I shrug when we see Marinette running in, almost tripping on her own feet. We can see Marinette's hat from here and we and Alya stare at it with confusion written on our faces. "I'll be right back," I say walking over just as Mari asks "What?" "It's the same as Chloé's hat," I tell her, pointing at the hats. "Ugh! That thieving little brat!" "Want us to handle it?" Alya asks, placing a hand on her shoulder to calm her down. "I think I can handle this," They come over and inspect the hat, Chloé soon shouting "No fair! Marinette copied my design, it's scandalous! How could you do that?!" She starts to "bawl".

"I apologize for this situation Mr. Agreste but I can prove that this derby hat is my original design." "Go ahead," She then explains her process of making that hat before revealing her proof. "There's a special design element that only the true designer knows about: I sign mine," She puts that hat upside down to reveal her name stitched into the side.

Chloé gasps, knocking over her stand, and the truth is revealed that she stole Marinette's design. "Very exquisite creation, you definitely have the laboring hands of a hat maker Miss...?" "Marinette." "Congratulations on your demonstration Miss Marinette you're the winner. Adrien will wear your derby on our next advertising campaign," The lady, Mr. Afreste, and Mr. Damocles start to leave and Adrien puts on the hat telling Mari she did an awesome job before sneezing. "Sorry, I'm allergic to feathers," He sneezes again and leaves. Geez, what were the odds he and Chat have an allergy to feathers? We take Rose and Juleka with us to get celebratory ice cream.