Ladybug & Chat Noir Origins (1): Part 2

"One without you." Before Chloé could retaliate a response the ginger looked at me and said: "He's only a famous model." "And I'm his best friend. He adores me so go on, both of you move!" Chloé once again demands.

"Hey! Who elected you queen of seats?" The new girl suddenly said as she marched over to Chloé who glanced at her before saying: "Ooo, look, Sabrina, we got another good doer in our class this year. What are you gonna do super newbie? Shoot beams at me with your glasses?" Chloé challenges the new girl. "Wouldn't you like to know?" The girl tells her, stomping back to her seat stating "Come on you two."

Once she left Chloé pulled me and Marinette out of our seats, causing Mari to drop the rest of the macaroons. I help Marinette up again and give the brat a glare to see her and Sabrina blocking the seats so we don't get in them again. "Let's just go, there's no winning with her," Marinette mumbled to me and we sat down on the other side of the classroom where I met Mylène.

"Chillax girls no biggie." The girl told us when Marinette said, "I wish I could handle Chloé the way you two do." "You mean the way Majestic does it. She says all that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good people do nothing. Well that girl over there is evil and we are the good people, we can't let her get away with it." "Well, that's easier said than done, she likes to make my life miserable," Marinette informs us.

I lean over the desk and tell her "That's because you let her girl, you just need more confidence." The other girl nods and Marinette takes the lone survived macaroon and splits it into three, handing one to the girl and me. "Marinette." "(y/n)." I chime in when the girl finally says her name. "Alya." We eat the delicious macaroons while the teacher introduces herself.

"Alright, has everyone found a seat? For those of you who don't yet know me, I'm Ms. Bustier. I'll be your teacher this year," Ms. Bustier told us before we got on with today's lessons. After a while the bell rang, signaling the end of class. "Those of you who have P.E. Mr. D'Argencourt is expecting you at the stadium. The rest of you can head over to the library." I check my schedule again, looks like I'll be in the library.

"KIM!" We all hear someone suddenly shout as all eyes turn towards a large student about to punch a student in a red sweatshirt, Kim I presume from the shout. "Ivan, what is going on?" The teacher intervenes. "It's Kim! I am so gonna-" "Ivan! Go to the principal's office!" Ivan lets out a growl before crumpling up an object in his hand as he leaves the classroom. Alya, Marinette, and I were studying in the library when suddenly the room started to shake causing everyone to fall. I'm pulled up by Alya as she drags me and Marinette to the tv in the middle of the room where it showed the video cameras. On the screen, we saw some sort of stone monster in front of the school as he shouted a familiar name.

"KIM!!!" "What's going on?! He had Ivan's voice?!" Marinette questioned when our attention turned to Alya as she excitedly exclaimed "It's as if he's been transformed into a real-life super villain! GPS? Check. Battery? Check. I am so outta here!" She runs toward the door as I call out to her. "Hey, where are you going?!" "Where there's a supervillain, there's always a superhero behind! No way I'm missing this!"

Before either of us could stop her she was already gone, our attention turned to screens once again where we wince when the camera was broken from the stone monster throwing a car at it. I sat in the living room watching the news where it was confirmed we had a supervillain. "I hate the first days back at school..." I mutter to myself.