Princess Fragrance: Part 2

Quickly I run up to Rose and help her pick up the shredded letter while Marinette chased after Chloé's limo. "Rose are you ok?" I ask as I hand over the pieces. "I'll be alright," She sniffled while wiping away a few stray tears. "Would a hot chocolate help you feel better?" I ask and she shakes her head mumbling "I just want to be alone right now," With that I frown as I watch her walk away, knowing I shouldn't push it, I'll tell Juleka next time I see her she always knows how to make Rose feel better.

"Ugh Chloé..." I hear Marinette grumble as I approach her. "I know what she did to Rose was so cruel," I say and Mari shakes her head. "What? No- I mean yes but she also stole my stuffie, she found it and is now using the excuse finder's keepers." "Such a brat..." I trail off shaking my head at the spoilt girl. "Come on let's go get it," I say and we head on over to the hotel to find security. "Hello, we're in Chloé Bourgeois's class and we really have to see her."

 Marinette tells the guard as we walk up with a smile. "Are you friends of hers?" He asks us raising an eyebrow and we give each other a look before busting out in laughter. "A friend of Chloé's you have to be kidding-" I start to say before covering my mouth, Flaake and her sarcastic mouth haven't been a great influence.

"We're just in the same class," I correct myself. "If you're not friends then I can't let you in." "Yes! We're f-f-f-f-f-friends of Chloé's! Practically BFFs," Mari tells him and he laughs. "Aha! Chloé doesn't have any friends." "Does that mean you're not letting us in?" Marinette asks with a hopeful smile. "No."

He shoos us off and we walk away, time for a plan B...Marinette suddenly nudges me, pointing at a few dumpsters. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" I see what she's looking at and nod. Putting on the disguises we grab the empty pizza boxes and head back to the door. "Ey, we got pizzas for Chloé Bourgeois." "Hm, it's usually sushi. Top flor imperial suite," The guard informs us as he steps aside to let us in. We head on up and walk down the hall to find Chloé waiting at the other elevator about to leave.

 "Chloé wait!" Mari shouts as she rushes over and Chloé sticks out her tongue in disgust, pushing the close door button. "Pizza? Ugh, don't get that peasant food anywhere near me!" The door closes and Mari grumbles "It has truffles and caviar on it! For spoilt brats just like you." "Come on, we can take the stairs!" I tell her as we watch the elevator go up and we head up, checking each floor for Chloé.