Kung Food: Part 6

"Like it spicy?" Kung Food asks with a laugh and Ladybug calls out her lucky charm. "A check?" She asks as a receipt falls into her hands. "And I think it's gonna be a steep one," Chat jokes as Kung Food pulls out a giant pizza sword and laughs out, "You think you can beat me with a piece of paper?"

"You're one to talk Kung Food, you've been trying to defeat us with sausages and cheese without any luck I might add," I quip and he swings the sword at us, Chat Noir stopping it with his stick, prompting LB to jump on it and run towards him. Kung Food flings the sword up and Ladybug flies over the pool as he starts swinging at us again and we dodge. A few minutes later a sticky receipt wraps around Kung Food before he could hit us as Ladybug tells Chat "His weapons come from his bag, destroy it." A second later and the bag is destroyed and I call upon my power to freeze the sword and shatter it, Ladybug grabbing the chef's hat and tearing it, setting the akuma free.

"You're days are over akuma. Time to de-evilize! Gotcha!" As usual, everything turns back to normal and Ladybug hands the chef's hat back to Cheng Sifu. When we met back up with the judges they asked what happened and we explain that Chloé sabotaged the soup and looking over the security footage it was proven true, earning Cheng Sifu another chance.

Adrien and I decided to guard the kitchen doors while we watched Cheng Sifu teach Marinette to make Celestial soup Adrien saying "Cooking needs no words," I shake my head in agreement when Chloé walks in and grimaces.

"Seriously? Still, making soup? I told you I hate soup. You think the jury is going to approve of this?" "Didn't your father kick you off the jury for interfering?" I challenge her, causing her to stumble with her words. "No, he didn't! I uh...I resigned." "I think Cheng Sifu and Marinette have got this covered, why don't we let the real jury decide?" Adrien also challenges her and I had in "After they taste a real chef's cooking instead of yours," She storms off about how this was ridiculous, and Adrien and I laugh.

"Cheng Sifu your delicious Celestial Soup has received the highest marks of all, making you the final winner," Alec announces and we cheer for him as it was claimed to be the mayor's new special on the hotel menu, and how a song was gonna be written about soup. "Thank you but it's no longer Celestial Soup, now called Marinette Soup," He announces and we again clap as we were seated for a taste of this legendary soup.