The Evilustrator: Part 3

"You can't just fly out of here and then decide to make catcalls Ladybug," Chat's voice rings in my ear before Ladybug apologizes. "I'm sorry that wasn't cool but you can leave Chloé. I need you two to protect this girl instead," I look down at the screen and my eyes widen in shock at who I see my lips mouthing her name as Ladybug says it. "Her name is Marinette, really cute, isn't she? The Evilustratior is in love with her and promised not to harm Chloé as long as Marinette comes to his birthday party. While he's distracted I want you two to take him down."

"What about you Ladybug? Even if we manage to defeat him without you there we won't be able to capture the akuma without making it multiply or him getting the akumatized object back," I point out and she explains further. "I know, I'll be there to do that but I'm going on a very important secret mission, I'll catch up with you later can you guys handle this?"

She asks us, I had walked back into the balcony and looked at Chat and he nods, I nod back as he tells her "Heh, please it'll be a sinch," The call ends and we wave goodbye to Chloé. "You're out of danger so we're gonna head out." "What about my presentation?!"

She shouts and I give a confused look at Chat Noir. "She wanted me to do her science homework." "Ah," I see she's handling the project well without Sabrina who I still need to call back. We head back to the bakery where we see Sabrina and Marinette talking. Sabrina had done some of Marinette's homework and Mari the sweet girl reluctantly accepted it but when the topic of when to do the project and how to get ahold of me came up things headed South pretty quickly.

"So you wanna work on the physics project tonight? After we try getting a hold of (y/n) of course, do you know a way we can reach her?" "Um no I don't and I'm so sorry Sabrina but I have something really important to do." "Something really important, really? That's fascinating, you know who else uses that excuse all the time don't you?" "Um...No?" "Chloé! I'm beginning to see how similar you two are, it wouldn't surprise me if (y/n) was the same! I bet you two expect me to do all the work like she did right?!"

"No, I don't really it's just that-" "I can't believe I did your geography homework for you..." The two argue before Sabrina storms off, Chat taking this hint to jump down and introduce himself.

"Woah, I thought we were gonna have to save you from that girl's claws. Get it? Claws." "She gets it, stop pushing it," I say, lightly smacking him upside the head."I'm sorry I haven't even introduced myself. I'm Chat Noir," He bends on one knee and kisses her hand, Mari quickly pulling her hand away stating "Yeah I know and she's (s/n), you guys kind of save the day all the time and stuff. I'm Marinette, so what are you doing here?"

"Well that birthday boy date of yours is bad news, but don't worry you'll be safe with me," He flirts, flexing his muscles while Mari and I give him a look. While he's still talking I silently mimick him with my hands acting as mouths, Marinette holding in her laugh when Chat turned around and we stopped.

"That puts my mind at ease," He leans in close to her. "But e are going to need a little help. Care to assist superheroes," I roll my eyes at Chat's antics, wasn't he supposed to be in love with Ladybug? "What about Ladybug? Aren't you a trio?" Marinette asks, turning around to mouth him as well while he tells her "She's busy tonight so you get to be my Ladybug," Even I have to visibly cringe at that line and I quickly jab him with my elbow stating "What he means is we would like to get that drawing pen away from him and we'll take care of the rest, are you willing to do that?"

She nods and we wave goodbye and soon take off, now all we had to do was wait. That night Chat Noir and I follow Marinette to the place she was meeting up with the Evilustratior and for a while followed on the rooftops so his guard could be let down. We reach a bridge that the boat was drifting under and we both hop down on the back, carefully sneaking up to the front as Marinette tries to get the pen.

Author: Happy Halloween!