Pixelator: Part 1

"Thanks to the generosity of Mr. Bourgeois, we're able to have our work experience field trip today at the Grand Paris Luxury Hotel. Each of you will get hands-on experience within the many jobs here at the hotel. You'll be graded on your effort which will affect whether you pass or fail the class," Ms. Bustier explains to us before having the mayor assign everyone a job. Soon everyone but me, Marinette, and Alya were assigned a job and working.

"Do you have Alya, Marinette, and (y/n) on your list, Mr. Bourgeois?" Ms. Bustier asks as André looks over his list again muttering "Doesn't look like it." "I bet I know who helped daddy make the assignments," Alya whispers to us, her eyes darting to the front desk where Chloé was snuggling up to Adrien.

"Of course, she gets to spend an entire day with Adrien. Ugh! This is gonna be the worst day ever!" Marinette grumbles while the adults were still mulling over what to do with us. "Daddy~" Chloé calls out and hands him a paper when he addresses Alya. "Alya, you're going to be sorting trash at the main dumpster," All three of us gag at the thought before André turns his attention to Marinette and me. "As for Marinette and (y/n)..." We hear the door open and in walks, a crocodile followed by a purple-haired man in a black sequined jacket, and black and yellow striped pants. A woman in a suit follows close behind him. "Is that...?"

I start to ask in disbelief when Mr. Bourgeois glares at the man. "Excuse me but this is a luxury hotel, not a zoo!" Before he could continue his sweet beloved daughter calls him over and I presume informs him of who he was speaking to the one and only Jagged Stone, the top charter musician. "Mr. Stone, welcome to the Grand Paris Luxury Hotel, I am Mayor Bourgeois and owner of this fine establishment in fact the most luxurious in all of Paris. How might we serve you?"

Well, he sure seemed to change his tune quickly. "How'd you think? I didn't just come here to admire your lobby," Jagged replies snarkily and the lady behind him answers Mr. Bourgeois. "Jagged would like to check into your most luxurious suite."

"And Fang better get a real bathtub, not a tiny water hole like the one in that hotel across the street," Jagged chimes in and André gives them a smile. " We have everything you need Mrs. Fang. Even a state-of-the-art fitness center," The lady giggles as Jagged corrects him on who Fang was. "Mr. Stone we have everything you require for your uh...Fang. Would he enjoy a bubble bath?" "Crocodiles don't like bubble baths it dries out their scales!" I feel my shoulder be tapped and see it was Mari as she pointed to the other side of the room where we see a blonde guy with a purple streaking hiding while taking photos of Jagged.

He soon screeches and jumps out of his hiding place when Fang walks up to him panting like a happy dog. "Remember me, Mr. Stone? Vincent Aza! Just one photo to show everyone in the world that we're best buds! Come on, please? I'm your biggest fan!" The guy- Vincent exclaims when he noticed Jagged staring at him.

"I know! You've been to my last 37 shows! But we are not friends!" Jagged hisses out only for Vincent to pull him into a side hug and hold his camera up for a selfie. "Look into the lens!" The lady who I can presume is Jagged's manager snatches the camera before a photo could be taken and yells out "Didn't you hear Mr. Stone?! You still haven't got it have you?!" She drags the poor guy out of the hotel while continuing to yell at him. Once Jagged was checked in and headed up to his room Ms. Bustier tells the mayor "Mr. Bourgeois you have yet to tell Marinette and (y/n) what they'll be doing."