Lady Wifi: Part 3

"For my next scoop I'll be taking you to meet the girl who's been hiding behind the Ladybug mask," She freezes the principal before signing off with her final words. "Stay connected," Ok now the question is where will Lady Wifi go? She's trying to unmask Ladybug and according to Nino, she thinks that's Chloé so she'll probably head there.

I make my way toward Chloé's place and find Chat Noir spying on Chloé who was in a Ladybug costume messing around with her yoyo. "What?! This can't be!" "Who's being a sneaky kitty now?" I ask, taking him by surprise. "(s/n)! Can you believe it?" He asks as he watches Chloé some more and I shake my head no. "No, they act nothing alike, and did you forget that Ladybug has black hair pulled up in pigtails? Not blonde hair in a ponytail?"

I point out with a google when Ladybug swings in adding "She's right Chat." "But-" "Come on, you don't actually believe she's the real Ladybug," She cuts him off as she watches Chloé try to mimic her and fail at it. With a sigh of relief, Chat exclaims "Yeah, of course not."

"And besides, who would believe she's the original Ladybug? She's obviously just a die-hard fan. A copycat." "Right," I roll my eyes at the two as they continue to subconsciously flirt and I point out. "Alya, which is why we need to keep a close eye on Chloé instead of flirting alright?" I ask with a smirk, it was so much fun to tease those two about their attraction to each other, even if Ladybug constantly denied any feelings. I went back to watching her as she struggled to untangle herself from the yoyo before hopping to her purse to answer her phone.

Suddenly Lady Wifi appears resulting in Ladybug commenting "We got Wifi!" We started to head on over when a big screen appeared in the sky. "Well, well, so my hunch was correctamundo. Everyone thinks that the girl behind the costume is a little angel. Think again people, the real Ladybug is Chloé Bourgeois everyone!" She explains pulling off the fake mask.

That's when we burst through the doors and Lady Wifi looks between Chloé and Ladybug. "Who are you?" She asks us and the three of us give each other a look. It is obvious who we are. We stand and wait for her to get the idea before she angrily points at Chloé spitting out "But I thought you were Ladybug!"

"Sorry to bust your news story. Next time double-check your facts," Chat Noir suggests to her, earning us a glare. "You'll be sorry," She cancels her camera and the pause button on Chloé, who stumbles into her bed.