Animan: Part 5

Author: I want to apologize because I accidentally skipped a chapter for this episode and I hadn't noticed so now chapters 3, 4, and now 5 have been fixed (the new part would be part 3). Again I apologize for the mistake and if this happens again don't hesitate to call me out on it, I will fix it.

 We peek out the window to see Animan flying around, sniffing out Kim. "It's working, he's sniffing out Kim," Ladybug exclaims before noticing Chat sniffing her and sighs, grumbling "Follow me," We hide behind the door to the bakery and watch as he flies in through the door in the form of a ladybug before Ladybug catches him in the box.

"A ladybug? Smart choice," LB comments happily before we notice the box shaking, and out comes the panther who chases us around before we run into the bus, the doors shutting as Chat Noir complains. "Couldn't he have chosen a slower-moving animal?" Quickly we hide in the back of the bus while Animan goes through the isles. Once he got close enough we hop over him and I connect my knives to make the spear and point it at Animan to keep him back. "Where's the button for the doors?" Ladybug asks before hitting every button on the dashboard.

"Of course, nothing works, no keys!" She tells after looking a bit more, giving Animan the chance to morph into a bear, and smacks my spear out of my hands and knocks me down. He growls in my face before suddenly Chat's stick hits his head, forcing it to move up and Chat helps me move back.

Ladybug flings her yoyo at him, and it wraps around him, forcing him to morph into a ladybug, Chat soon throws his stick which Animan dodges at it flies back to him after bouncing off the glass. Animan morphs back into a panther and starts to pant instantly catching our attention. "All these transformations seem to tire him out." "Then we can just let him wear himself out, it'll make it easier to capture his akuma," I comment, and Chat nods, soon using his cataclysm, causing the bus to short circuit, letting us quickly hop out of the bus before it stops, trapping Animan inside.

"Not exactly a cage but it'll do," Ladybug comments as we watch Animan morph into different animals to try to escape. "I don't think he can bear to listen to that noise," Chat lets out another pun, causing Ladybug to poke his forehead stating "You're almost to much to bear, now we wait." "Don't worry I got an eye on him if you two want to flirt some more," I tease them with crossed arms, earning me a glare from LB.

Just when we thought he had finally given up we watch the roof of the bus bust open and we see the jaw of a T-Rex poke out before the rest of him comes out and a roar is heard. "Hey since when do extinct animals count?" Chat Noir asks, annoyance laced in his words.

"The T-Rex might've disappeared a long time ago but technically it's still an animal," Ladybug tells him as Animan hops down, letting out a rawr as I start to drag the two away stating "I know some other animals that'll soon be extinct: The cat, bear, and ladybug, run!" We dodge an attack and quickly hide behind a car while Animan looks around giving LB enough time to summon her lucky charm and a car jack lands in her hands.