Princess Fragrance: Part 1

It wasn't long after Ladybug de-akumatized Hawkmoth's latest victim that we were surrounded by news reporters trying to get an answer. Like usual we give them a wave and answer maybe one or two questions before our miraculous warn us that we need to leave.

I land in front of the school just as I de-transform and I rush inside, barely making it on time for Ms. Mendeleiev's class. You could not give a proper excuse to her for being late without proof so even though I was late to a few classes I made sure to be on time for hers. We were in the middle of the lesson when Marinette come stumbling into the class, faceplanting after tripping over someone's bag.

"Ah, Marinette, what excuse do you have for us this time? Accidentally locked yourself in the bathroom again?" "Wha- of course not! I had to take my dog to the vet because he ate an entire wool sweater, it must've smelled of-" There's a sudden sweet smell of roses that spreads through the room and I look to the right of me where Juleka and Rose were sitting. Rose was spritzing a letter she had been writing to the prince with her perfume, catching Ms. Mendeleiev's attention. "Thank you Rose but I don't think our room needs extra refreshing."

She makes her way over as Chloé utters "I thought someone packed a rotten tuna fish sandwich but it turns out it was Rose's perfume," Marinette uses this opportunity to get in her seat. "Ate a sweater?" Alya asks and I lean in chiming in. "We got a dog?" She gives us a nervous smile before our attention turns back to Ms. Mendeleiev and Rose.

 "Furthermore using your smartphone during school hours is strictly forbidden. Take the rest of your things and go to the principal's office," Ms. Mendeleiev tells Rose, taking away her perfume and smartphone. "Watch what happens when you play about with flammable substances in a chemistry lab," Ms. Mendeleiev directs our attention to her and we watch as she spritzes the perfume in a small glass container and proceeds to place it over the gaslighter and we all watch as the perfume explodes once the gaslighter was lit.

"Just to make sure you remember that I'll be quizzing you tomorrow on lab safety. Again," We all groan and the lesson continues. After class was over we file out of the building and watch as Adrien rushes up to Nino, out of breath. "You two really are made for each other. Neither one of you can make it to school on time," Alya comments, and I nod in agreement Alya points at me "You're not much better you barely make it on time." "At least I do mostly," I shoot back, crossing my arms.

"Since he missed chemistry class it would be sweet if some lady could lend him her notes so he could get up to speed," Alya suggests, giving Mari a smirk and I shake my head in amusement, Alya was such a Marinette x Adrien shipper. "You're right- Oh! You mean for me to give him my notes!" Marinette freaks out soon rubbing the back of her neck. "No I can't I-" She starts to say before I cut her off. "Come on Mari you're fake excuses don't work on us," Heck I've used a few of yours in the heat of the moment.

That's when we hear a sneeze, my eyes dart to her purse, did that just come from her purse? "Achoo! I think I'm getting sick," She tries again and Alya points toward Adrien telling her "Then don't breathe on him. With a sigh and clutching her purse close, she starts walking toward Adrien before tripping once again on someone's bag, tumbling straight into Adrien. Alya and I facepalm, that girl and her clumsiness...

I then notice Marinette start freaking out as Adrien and Nino walk off and I head down to see what's up. "What's wrong?" "I uh lost something." "What'd you lose? I'll help look for it," I say looking around and she stutters out "A um unique stuffie based off of L-Ladybug you'll know it when you see it," I nod and we continue to look around when I hear the conversation between Rose and Chloé. "Did I hear you say, Prince Ali?" "Not to you." "Prince Ali is staying at Chloé's dad's hotel," Sabrina informs the pixie cut blonde and Chloé nods all high and mighty. "The only hotel fit for a prince and I'm going to be the first to meet him. Isn't he lucky?" "Oh please, could you give him a special letter for me?" 

Rose asks, handing over a pink envelope covered in hearts. "No prob," I give Chloé a surprised look, wait she's actually going to be nice? "Oh thank you this is so amazingly sweet of you-" Rose starts to gush when Chloé laughs asking, "You thought I was serious? You think I wanna get anywhere near this fish funk?" Chloé proceeds to rip up the letter. Jerk.