Lady Wifi: Part 6

When we reach the roof we see Lady Wifi on top of Chat and Ladybug throws her yoyo at her wrist, pulling her back and forcing her to let go of her phone. Catching it I stab it with my knife and the akuma comes flying out.  She does her thing and says goodbye to the white butterfly as it flies away. "Miraculous Ladybug!" She throws the object in the air and everything gets fixed right away, the purple mist covering Lady Wifi and bringing back Alya.

"Pound it," We fist bump as Alya gives us an excited look. "Ladybug wow! And (s/n) and Chat Noir?! Wow! Can I get a quick interview? Just let me grab my phone!" She goes to grab her phone and Ladybug's earrings sound off and my gloves flash, Chat taking notice first. "We've gotta go, you both only gotta minute," We nod and run off, sorry Alya.

We rush into the lobby and Ladybug runs into a closet before Chat holds the door open saying "Stay, I won't tell anyone who you are. Cat's honor." "Nobody must know who we really are, not even us," She points out when I chime in with "You know she'd have to give up being Ladybug if she let you see her identity and I frankly don't want that, see ya!"

I run off to find my own hiding spot, letting my timer run out and I de-transform. "Are you sure you didn't want to stay a little longer for the world to see your face?" Flaake teases me and I ask "Right? Sorry, guess I'm still camera shy," I give Flaake a snack before peeking out of my hiding spot and start to head home.

The next day I was helping Sabine and Tom around the bakery when Marinette came rushing out, Alya soon following suit shouting at her to give it back and how clumsy Marienette was as they ran out of the bakery. I laugh at their antics when the bell rings, signifying a customer. I turn to them with a bright smile. "What can I get you today?" "Hey (y/n)." "Luka! Hey, what's going on?" "I haven't heard from you in a while and I was getting worried," He admitted to me and I feel bad. "I did? Did I not text you back?" I checked my phone to see I hadn't texted Luka back to reschedule.

"I'm so sorry Luka I completely forgot with the entire akuma attack." "It's fine as long as everything is ok," He tells me. "If you're free now we can go to the cafe," I offer and he nods stating "I can help you with that assignment you needed help with too."

We spent about an hour in the cafe doing the assignment and Luka walked me back to the bakery. "Thanks for the help and again I'm sorry about worrying you," I say about to head inside when Luka grabs my hand. Turning around to face him, and he gently places a strand of my hair behind my ear. "Just stay safe and maybe text me next time," He says with a smile before saying goodbye and heads home, leaving me a blushing mess. What was that?