Princess Fragrance: Part 3

It didn't take long for us to find the room Chloé had disappeared to, she was currently talking to Prince Ali while the press took photos. Marinette and I kept to the sides, ducking behind the bar which was next to a DJ station and we watched the interview when out of the corner of my eye I see pink smoke? I turn to the elevator to see a girl with green skin and a black and hot pink suit with short puffed sleeves with a matching skirt. 

Her hair was pink too and her bangs resembled petals while the bun resembled a blossoming flower with a tail. Who was she? I quickly deduced another akumatized victim most likely Rose because she pulled out a perfume bottle-looking gun and shot at Chloé when the room started to smell of rotten fish.

"Prince Ali, where is that...That smell coming from? Like rotten fish," Nadja comments as everyone plugs their noses and stares directly at Chloé. "What?! That's not me!" She glares at everyone before sniffing herself and gaging. "It is me! Ew!" We watch Rose proceed to shoot at the press and they all began to bow at her singing "At your service Princess Fragraince~"

"Who- who are you?" Prince Ali asks and Princess Fragrance gives him a smile. "I'm Princess Fragrance and I've come here just for you. In just a spritz you'll be my Prince Ali," She points her gun at him and Mari jumps to the DJ station slamming her hand on a button, and confetti rains down, distracting Princess Fragrance while Prince Ali, his manager, Chloé, and the mayor make their escape. I take the chance to sneak off as well. "Come on Flaake, Rose needs me!" I exclaim, the need to help my friend giving me determination.

I take off after the group to find that Princess Fragrance had cornered them in a suite, she was standing outside of the locked doors and spraying her perfume through the cracks. "My prince~ My prince~ Smell the fragrance of my eternal love~" She sings out and before I could step in we both look behind her in confusion as the pink smoke disappeared. It was Mari! She was vacuuming up the perfume! Girl, I appreciate the help but please leave this to Ladybug, Chat Noir, and me!

"Seriously?! Who are you?!" Princess Fragrance screams, shooting past Marinette to unplug the vacuum before pointing her gun at her. "Looks like your powerless now superhero!" This is where I step in, I land in between the two and spin my kunai knives. "Sorry Rose you're going to leave her alone, your fight is with me," She growls at me before attention turned to the group who was taking this chance to escape. She pushes past me before spraying the halls. "You can't escape my perfume!" Quickly I pull Marinette up and run to the end of the hall and look around for a way to get her out of here.