Luka Chapter 3

I lead (y/n) into the café I was talking about and we walk up to the counter, where she proceeds to look through the menu. When she knows what she wants we both take our orders. "That'll be $27 and 96 cents,'' The lady says and (y/n) goes to pull out her money. Placing my hand over hers I tell her. "Don't worry about it, it's on me." "But-" "It's fine I promise," I hand the lady my card and once I get it back, we take a seat.

"You didn't have to do that," She tells me and I give her a smile, stating: "I know, but I wanted to," I watch as her cheeks flush a light pink and I can't help but find it adorable.

While we waited she filled me in on the akuma attack and told me all about Stormy Weather, who she was, and why she was akumatized. "There was even a new hero on the team." "Really? Who?" "I didn't catch her name but she looked like a polar bear." "Interesting, well the more heroes there are the faster Ladybug, Chat Noir, and that new hero can take down Hawkmoth," I say and she nods before putting the container holding the chilled fruit in it that came with her meal into her bag/ purse.

"Aren't you going to eat that?" "No, I'm gonna save it as a snack for later," She tells me and we talk for a little bit longer packing up our stuff, grab our drinks and head out.

"Thanks for treating me," (y/n) thanks me with a smile before taking a sip of her drink. "Of course, it was my pleasure." "I bet you say that to all the ladies," She jokes and I smirk as I tell her. "Just the ones that catch my interest," Her eyes slightly widen at the remark as her cheeks go pink again. I wave goodbye as I turn around and start to walk home.