Pixelator: Part 3

"Marinette I swear you and your crush on Adrien, you can look for him later let's get these glasses to Mr. Stone," She nods before poking me stating "Like you're one to talk, you have a massive crush on Luka and pout just as much when you can't see him. Are you finally done denying your feelings toward him?"

"Shut up," I say, lightly pushing her, my cheeks turning pink at the mention of said boy, as we reach Jagged's room. "I'll get them to Mr. Stone," Penny tells us when she receives the glasses. "Can't you deliver them to him now?" Mari asks and Penny glances towards the bathroom. "He's...Resting." 

"Alright, then it's no problem. Do you or Mr. Stone require anything else?" I ask and she shakes her head before shutting the door. "I hope Mr. Stone likes them..." Marinette trails off as we call the elevator and I pull her into a side hug reassuring her "I'm sure he will and even if he somehow doesn't you don't need his approval and your favorite designer likes your work," Mari gives me a smile when suddenly there was a bright flash.

Turning around we see a gut dressed in a digital-looking jumpsuit and hero mode kicks in just as the elevator doors open. I shove Marinette and press a floor button before jumping into the closet next to me and transform. When I get into Jagged's room I see the akumatized victim cornering Jagged on his bed, about to take a photo. Quickly I throw a knife at his headset, quickly earning his attention as he sent me a glare.

Before he could do anything Ladybug's yoyo zooms past us and grabs Jagged, knocking the villain down in the process. "So you're Ladybug and you must be (s/n)...I've heard such pathetic things about you. Look into the lens!"

He starts shooting at us and we drag Jagged out of the way and start dodging his attacks looking for any way to fight back. LB eventually settled for using her yoyo to throw a vase at him. More shots and running around dodging when he finally hit Ladybug's arm. We take cover behind the carrier holding Jagged's luggage and push it toward our enemy knocking him down when I glance at Ladybug's pixelated arm and try to poke it only for my finger to phase through her, scaring us both. Grabbing my knife I had thrown and Ladybug her yoyo we take off with Jagged and head towards the Collège Françoise-Dupont High School.