The Pharaoh: Part 4

Ladybug starts to run, she won't be able to do anything in that state. Disconnecting my kunai knives I use them to pop the bubble when Chat Noir dashes past me, popping the bubble that trapped Ladybug with his stick, causing her to fall in his arms.

"Thanks for waiting around for me," He comments. "No problem. We've gotta find the hidden akuma before he sacrifices that poor girl," Ladybug responds as we rush upstairs soon to see the entire place surrounded by mummies.

"I can't see her or Pharoah," Ladybug whispers and we nod as I suggest "Let's try the roof," They nod and we make our way up when Chat points in front of the Louvre. "Over there," Ladybug pulled up the blog again to see what was going on. "Woah back up, who's that goddess chick with black spots, there on your papyrus?" Alya asks, pointing her camera at the image of what looked to be an Egyptian Ladybug. "There my sworn enemy, my nemesis may have kept me from carrying out my ritual with her team of a cat and bear over 5,000 years before but they will not stop me from bringing Nefertiti back to me this time!"

The Pharaoh explains, gesturing toward two other figures that looked like an Egyptian Chat Noir and an Egyptian (s/n). "Did you say Ladybug and her team 5,000 years ago?!" Alya asks while we stare at the screen in shock. "Everyone does have a past they can learn from..." Ladybug mutters while Chat looked over her. "Well, you don't look a day over 3,000." "Now you know why I'm so much wiser than you," Ladybug gives a sassy remark back with a smirk.

Our attention turns back to Pharoah as a bright light shot at the Louvre, a bright light shooting upward like a beacon, dark clouds surrounding the area. Soon the mummies start chanting for Nefertiti as Alya was dragged to the beacon. "LADYBUG!" "We've gotta save her before he completes the ritual or Alya will be gone forever!"

I point out before Chat asks "But what should we do?" "You two hold back the mummies while I take on Pharaoh," Ladybug tells us before she starts to take off when again Chat asks a question. "Why do we have to deal with these freaks while you get to calmly slip around back?"

"Because I'm the only one who can capture his akuma and because you two are braver than me," She takes off while I cross my arms and roll my eyes, Chat Noir muttering "I know you don't really think that but I'll pretend you do." "It's because I'm back up and you'll be lucky enough to be her pet," I tease him before taking off, Chat soon shouting "Hey!"

He follows me to the mummies and calls for their attention. "Hey there you bunch of bandages, what do you say we wrap this up?" "Chat Noir! (s/n)!" "Seize them!" Pharaoh demands and the mummies start chasing after us as I whisper to Chat "If we lead them all away I can freeze them and they won't be a problem," He gives me a nod as we start letting them chase us. "Is that really as fast as you can go?" He mocks as all the mummies chase us.

Once far away enough we let the mummies lead us into a corner. "I think it's time we show these rags how to chill out," Chat tells me and I roll my eyes as I summon my power. "ICE STORM!" Once again a blue ball forms in my hand looking like ice and snow as I clasp it within my hands. Once the mummies got close enough, I shoved my hands forward as an ice storm shot out, freezing all the mummies into place. "There, now that these baffons are dealt with we can go help Ladybug," I say, wiping the non-existent dirt off my hands.