Antibug: Part 1

It was a Thursday morning lecture with Ms. Mendeleiev and today Alya, Marinette, and I noticed Chloé was looking bad. She seemed tired as if she hadn't gotten any sleep last night. "Do you guys know what's up with Chloé?" I lean down to them and ask and they glance down over at her as Alya comments "That girl is a total wreck." "Maybe she's missing her BFF?" Mari offers a possible cause for Chloé's recent mood and I nod my head in agreement. "Sabrina has been absent since yesterday..." At that point, Ms. Mendeleiev had been walking past and heard us talking so she quickly shushes us before continuing on when we hear Chloé cry out in pain. "OW!"

"What is it Chloé?" Ms. Mendeleiev asks, slightly annoyed she had disrupted the class. "Someone pulled my hair," She looks back at Mylène who quickly lifts her hands in defense saying "I didn't do it Ms. M!" "It wasn't her! It's some invisible mystical being like a leprechaun or a unicorn without the horn."

Chloé says, causing the entire class to burst out in laughter. "Quiet everyone! Eyes on your papers!" That's when something started tugging on Chloé's purse and soon it looked like she was fighting with air over her purse. "It's happening again!" Her purse snaps back in her face and she falls over. "Chloé sit down!" Ms. Mendeleiev instructs her and Chloé shrieks "I can't! My purse is beating me up!" She runs to the back of the class staring at her left-behind purse in fright.

My eyes narrow as I watch the situation, my suspicions starting to run high as I watch my pen be picked out of my hand and was thrown at Chloé, before more were thrown at her, forcing her to come back to the front of the class. "Chloé, we don't rn in the classroom! Get back to your seat," Ms. Mendeleiev reprimands her and she goes to sit down when her sunglasses were pulled off her head and Chloé was dragged into the teacher's desk because she tried to grab them before her hands flew to her ears as her bangs seemed to be pulled.

"Contain yourself, Miss. Bourgeois!" With our classmates laughing at her Chloé runs out of the room and Flaake slightly pokes her head out whispering "We might have a problem," I nod when I hear Adrien and Marinette leave for the bathroom and groan under my breath. Ms. Mendeleiev only let out one girl and one boy out to the bathroom at a time which means I couldn't get out.

Suddenly everyone's phone goes off, giving me the distraction needed to sneak out of the classroom before checking my phone to see image after image of Chloé being tormented. "Time to transform. Flaake Freeze!" I shout, once somewhere secluded.

I take off toward the hotel that Chloé lived at to find Mayor Bourgeois giving a speech about how damaging the reputation of his daughter was damaging the reputation of Paris. "We'll find the culprit, Mr. Bourgeois, you have my word," Chat Noir tells him before he leads us to Chloé's room. "Chloé my darling I have special guests for you," Chloé peeks out from her hiding spot, her gaze instantly landing on Ladybug as she runs up and hugs her.

"Ladybug! I knew you'd come to save me, you know considering what good friends we are," Chat and I muffle our laughter as Ladybug swatted Chloé away with annoyance before we started searching the room André telling us "I had to make an emergency call to all the biggest designers. Can you imagine? My daughter wearing department store clothing? How humiliating," Once again swatting Chloé away who had been taking pictures of her, Ladybug sets up the camera system asking "Have you had any run-ins with anyone lately?"

"I never have run-ins with anyone. Everybody absolutely loves me." "Really? Not even with your closest friend?" I ask waving a photo of her and Sabrina in her face. "Uh, Sabrina? Impossible, she adores me, I'm her idol," Ladybug lets out a sigh before turning to Mr. Bourgeois.

"Your daughter is safe here with the doors and windows locked. This enemy may be invisible but it can't go through walls." "I'm sure you'll make my life perfect again just like it was before," Chloé says, hugging LB again who pushes her away and storms out of the room while dragging Chat and me with her.