Rogercop: Part 6

"Okay, show's over sorry no encore tonight," Chat says wrapping things up when he notices my gloves flash for the second time, three minutes left. We charge into the building. When we come into the room we see Rogercop cornering Ladybug behind a table. I throw my knives at his suit to get his attention, giving Ladybug the chance to escape, grabbing my knives in the process.

"Get them," He orders, and André and Chloé who were forced to charge at us resulting in both of them being thrown out of the room. Rogercop starts shooting at us again and we take cover behind the table with a model of the city on it.

"The akuma's gotta be in his whistle, we've gotta get to it," Ladybug says and I say "One: How? Two: It better be fast I'm about to turn back!" I exclaim, holding up my hand to show it flashing, signifying I had one minute left. Rogercop hops onto the table and we run to a new place for cover as Ladybug looks at her oven mitt. "Whenever you're ready M'Lady," Chat says and she looks around.

Grabbing a belt hanging behind us she tells us "Ok, I have an idea but I still need something like a ring," Rogercop punches behind the wall we were hiding behind and we move again, hiding behind a moving cart near the desk. "Where am I gonna get a ring from?" That's when Chat Noir points to the door. "Ladybug over there," We look and see Chloé's bracelet, which means nobody stole it and Roger was right, Chloé had misplaced it. Ladybug uses her yoyo to get the bracelet when I start to de-transform and I cover both of their eyes with my hands as Flaake flies out and sees them mouthing 'What happened?'

'Ran out of time,' I mouth back before addressing the two. "Can I trust you two to not look at me and to end this quickly?" They nod and I uncover their eyes which were closed and I pull out a snack from my bag/ purse. "Thanks, eat up Flaake," She nods and starts to eat as Ladybug tells Chat "Fend off Rogercop as long as you can." "Whenever you're ready," He tells her before activating his cataclysm.

He jumps out and slides under Rogercop, rusting the floorboards under him before being shackled to the wall. It paid off since Rogercop fell through the floor while Ladybug made her own handcuffs with the mittens, belt, and bracelet before charging Rogercop and taking his whistle.

While she de-evilized him I transform back into (s/n) just in time to pound it. "As Rogercop would say justice has prevailed in the streets of Paris," Chat says in a robotic voice before his ring beeps. "I'd stick around but then you'd see me without my mask and you wouldn't be able to resist me," He flirts with Ladybug and she pokes him. "I doubt that but I'll have to take your word for it."

He runs off and Ladybug puts Chloé's bracelet back in her bag. "I take it you can handle things from here? I wanna make sure everyone at the school has been set free," Ladybug nods and I take off to do that. The next in-class Marinette addresses the class before it starts. "Everyone I want to apologize for accusing you all of stealing, I got so caught up in defending myself I didn't realize I was blaming everyone else without proof. I'm sorry." "It's ok, I think we all went a little overboard with what happened," Alya says before everyone pitches in with their opinion. Glad to see she learned her lesson.