Lady Wifi: Part 2

"We're late! We're late! We're so so late!" Mari kept muttering under her breath as we rushed into the school, quietly sneaking into class soon taking notice of Alya's absence. Marinette and I exchange a worried glance before I nod my head at Nino. She nods, tapping him on the shoulder as she whispers "Where is she?"

I leaned in close to hear what he whispers back and what Nino said clearly shocked us both as we both shouted out a "WHAT?!" After hearing him whisper "She's been suspended." "Marinette, (y/n), if you two are going to come late would you please do it discreetly?" Ms. Bustier scolds us and we quickly apologize before once again Marinette taps Nino's shoulder whispering "What happened to her?" 

"The short story: accused of breaking into Chloé's locker, I mean Ladybug's locker. She thinks Chloé is Ladybug and Sabrina's (s/n) because both appear to be best friends." "WHAT?!" We again shout, standing up, geez Alya what in the world made you think that?! "That's it you two! Go to the principal's office!" With a sigh we collect our things and start to head out, slightly hearing the conversation between Adrien and Nino before we leave the classroom.

"What are you talking about?" "Exactly what I said bro, Alya says Chloé is Ladybug-" On the entire way to the principal's office what Nino said kept ringing in my mind. Chloé is Ladybug? Fat chance! Though her being mean as a cover so nobody thinks she is Ladybug could be a perfect cover...No! Ladybug has black hair not blonde and acts way nicer than Chloé could try to pull off!

Marinette knocks on Mr. Damocles's door...No response. We exchange a nervous look and Mari opens the door asking "Mr. Damocles sir?" Inside we see him but he's frozen with a pink pause button hovering over his chest, it looked like he was reaching out toward something or someone...

With a gasp we ran up to him, our faces filled with confusion. I wave my hand in front of his face, no reaction. Mari goes to touch the pause button when a computer screen lights up to reveal some girl. She had magenta eyes with a dark purple butterfly mask, her suit the same color with white stripes leading to her gloves and boots, a wifi symbol on her chest. 

"I'm Lady Wifi: Revealer of the truth! For our first expose, your principal would like to share a little tidbit with you," She leans an arm on Mr. Damocles who by the way looked extremely nervous right now. "So Mr. Damocles, is it true you wrongly suspended a student named Alya today?" Mr. Damocles looks down in disappointment as he responds. "Uh...Yes, it is." "So you were biased, unfair, totally unjust?!" "Yes, I was..." Marinette squints at the screen as she looks at the phone the akumatized person was wearing when she notices something and gasps.

"Oh no, that's Alya!" "What?" I ask looking closer soon seeing the familiar Ladybug charm she had hanging from her phone. My eyes widened in shock. "Don't worry, Ladybug, Chat Noir, and (s/n) will help her but go see if you can find someone that can help Mr. Damocles," I exclaim as she nods, rushing out of the room.

"Flaake it's time to transform!" "Are you sure you'll be ok? You're going to have to fight one of your best friends!" "You're wrong Flaake, I just have to save her. Flaake, Freeze!" I transform into (s/n) before focusing back on Lady Wifi's video.