Mr. Pigeon: Part 2

She nods and gets straight to work, squeaking out an ouch every time she poked herself with a needle. Meanwhile, Juleka and I worked on the fabric and Juleka ended up sewing the fabric on the hat. "Let's put the skull there," Rose points at the side of the hat before Juleka pointed at the hat as well stating "We could add a netted bow on the side of the skull, and make the middle a candy," Rose claps in excitement as she told Juleka:

"That's a wonderful idea!" "I know how to do that," I say, grabbing some netted cloth and twisting the middle, I then look around. "I need a candy wrapper," Rose quickly opens a drawer, takes out a candy ad opens it, handing me the wrapper before popping the candy in her mouth and grabbing some more for me and Juleka.

I tie the wrapper over the twisted part to keep it that way and fold the netting to look like a bow. "There! Now we just need it sewn on the skull and the skull can be put on along with the sprinkled candy and the derby hat is done," We cheer before setting to work again.

We looked at the finished derby hat and it was cute. "Thirteen minutes left to spare, you guys wanna play some games?" Rose offers and Juleka nods, the two turn to me, and just as I was about to say yes, something caught my eye. I looked out the window to see pigeons everywhere, what the?

"Um, I'd love to but I've got something I need to take care of before the competition starts so I'll see you guys later!" I awkwardly tell them as I head outside to see pigeons covering the streets giving me a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. I continue to walk around and see the same thing everywhere thousands of pigeons just sitting and flapping their wings everywhere.

"They've never been this active before..." I mumble as I try to walk through them when my gaze lands on a tv screen. "Pigeons have taken over Paris. This is just one of the many alarming situations giving authorities cause for major concern." "Because pigeons are now threatening?" I hear Flaake question as she stared at the screen.

"No...? But it is weird..." "Yes, I've just been told someone named Mr. Pigeon is making an announcement," The screen cuts to Mr. Ramier?! I instantly recognize his face, he was banned from every park for feeding the pigeons, except now he was wearing a suit that made him look like one.

"Oh dreary day, poor Parisians, RROOO RROOO! Sorry to ruffle your feathers but Paris now belongs to the pigeons. Flap, flap, RROOO RROOO!" I look at Flaake at the corner of my eye and she nods, I do as well as I take off into the subway station. "Flaake Freeze!" Flaake flies into my gloves and I do my thing.