Qiao Xi asked him to wait for her in the room obediently.

It's after nine o'clock in the night now. Father Qiao has accompanied Mother Qiao back to the room to rest. The other servants are also cleaning the living room, ready to go to rest.

Qiao Xi walked into the kitchen, and Sister-in-Law Hua quickly followed, "Miss?"

"I'm a little hungry, do you still have food?" Qiao Xi asked.

"There are still some ingredients in the refrigerator. What do you want to eat, Miss? I'll make it right now." Sister Hua said.

Qiao Xi considered that Xiao Lu Huo was a child, "Make some honey chicken wings and drumsticks, sweet and sour pork ribs, sauce chicken chops, pine nuts diced chicken, and some desserts if possible." She could only think of so much for the time being.

"Okay, ma'am, please wait a moment."

"It's done, send it to my room." Qiao Xi remembered something and continued: "I'll let someone buy some summer clothes for a little boy, about ten years old, the fabric must be soft, and the style should not be too fancy. Just simple and cute."

Sister-in-Law Hua was a little stunned and didn't understand why Qiao Xi asked someone to buy the little boy's clothes.

Qiao Xi has already thought of an excuse: "I gave it to my friend's brother to wear it, and I'll buy it for me later."

"Yes, miss."

When Qiao Xi returned to the room, Xiao Lu Huo had been sitting quietly in his wheelchair, his back was small, and Xiao Qi was easily overlooked.

She walked over and sat down beside his small wheelchair. "You can stay with me for 24 hours. What do you want to do, or what do you want? I can help you realize it."

This time the props have a working time of 24 hours, and she has a whole day to accompany him.

Little Lu confused Yaoyao, "No."

The small leaf buds on top of his head also swayed.

Qiao Xi couldn't help but stretch out his hand to squeeze his little face, and threatened with a smile, "I can't have it, I have to have it."

Xiao Luhu blinked his eyes, he didn't dare to have a wish, because he knew that he would not get what he wanted.

At this moment, there was a knock on the door of the room, and Qiao Xi hurried to open it.

"Sister Hua, you've worked hard, you have to rest early." Qiao Xi reached out and took the tray, not intending to let the other party in.

She closed the door quickly.

"Come and eat." Qiao Xi walked to the table.

Little Lu Huo turned the wheelchair and smelled the food, he was really hungry.

Today, he originally hoped to have dinner with his grandfather, because he heard that during the New Year, he should have dinner with his favorite relatives.

Now, Xiao Lu Huo looked at Qiao Xi who was helping him with vegetables, his eyes were bright, and he liked to eat with Xixi.

"I'll take you to play tomorrow." Qiao Xi was not hungry, she only ate a few mouthfuls, then stopped to watch Xiao Lu Huo eat.

The little guy eats slowly, eats it carefully, and when he eats the dishes he likes, he will squint his eyes, which is too cute.

"Xixi took me to play?" His white and tender face was full of surprises that could not be concealed.

"Well, do you want to go to the zoo?" Qiao Xi knew that Xiao Luhu couldn't go out except to go to school, and he had no childhood fun.

Since he didn't have one, she made it for him.