"No," IronHide's jaw tightened. "Piece of slag tried to shoot me in the back with his rust gun and...she pushed me out of the way."

"She...took the hit for you?" Ratchet paused, shock crossing his features, before he returned his attention back to me. "H-How..."

He shook his head. "Nevermind...we can talk about it later." The medic slipped his arms under me and carefully lifted me off the ground.

"We need to get her to the Med-Bay before this rust spreads even more."
________________________________________________

Optimus

"Yeah, take a look, Optimus! This is all on you!"

Everything is destroyed. Everything.

His optics scanned the mass chaos and destruction in disbelief. The equipment and technology...it was all gone. He turned to see the vault was blown open and the pillars were no where to be seen.

His gaze drifted to the humans below. He watched in despair as medics attended to the injured and calmly reassured their patients that everything was going to be alright.

Everything was not alright.

This was all his fault.

Optimus was truly hurt by Sentinel's actions. Not only was he betrayed by his mentor but lives were lost and many were harmed because he entrusted everything in him. He didn't think that...Sentinel would betray him and attack his Autobots like this.

It was awful.

::Optimus, come to the Med-Bay.::

Dread began to fill his tanks. Someone was hurt because of him.

As he stepped over rubble and destroyed equipment, he repeatedly apologized to any bot he passed and made sure they were alright. Despite the encouraging words that were given, his guilt continued to eat away at him, their reassurance doing little to ease him.

Sullenly, he continued down the corridor, his mind running with jumbled thoughts. Optimus couldn't decide his next move.

Surely, he was going to track down Sentinel but...what exactly was he going to do?

Was he going to kill him or give him a second chance? Maybe that wasn't the best choice but everyone deserved a second chance at correcting their mistakes. Maybe he could persuade him and help him realize his mistake.

However, by the looks of the base, it was Sentinel's intention to kill and destroy. The Prime wasn't so forgiving when it came to those he cared for.

"Primus." Optimus came to a stop in front of the Med-Bay door and mentally prepared him for any backlash or outburst that was he most likely about to receive from the other side. He had his bots trust Sentinel and he failed them.

He was more than willing to accept whatever angry words came from the injured bot inside

"Optimus," Once he entered, his gaze immediately fell on the trembling white femme on the berth.

Oh Primus no.

"Sweetspark," He rushed over to his daughter's aid.

She looked up at him with teary optics. "D-Daddy?"

Her cry broke his spark in pieces.

"Optimus," IronHide chided gently, pulling him back so Ratchet and First Aid could work on his daughter.

"What happened to her?" He demanded.

Optimus' mouth fell agape at the sight. Her arm was discolored and had an orangish tint; the complete opposite of her normally clean white armor. Her wings...Primus those beautiful wings. One of them had a large hole in them and seemed to be rusting around the edges.