Chapter 67

Friday 31st December 2021

"Bambina calm down please" Carina pleaded doing her best to bring her wife away from all the anger she was currently feeling "no I will not calm down Carina, he grabbed me and inappropriately touched me I have been sitting on this for almost a week because I didn't want to ruin Ripley's Christmas but no more I am going there before the party tonight" the blonde replied as she was walking around the bedroom in search for her shoes "I understand your frustration my love I do but do you think now is the best time to bring it up" the Italian asked.

"I think Christmas Eve was the best time but I waited because you told me to wait and now that ass thinks he got away with it but I'm telling you I won't let him" Maya spat back "Where are my shoes" the blonde groaned "Right there" Carina replied pointing towards the white sneakers "Maybe I should just go to Beckman's house and tell his wife" the blonde said "no no you are not doing that you will get yourself into trouble take it to Ripley" Carina said "Okay you're right I am going there now and I will be back in an hour tops" Maya said pressing a quick kiss to the brunettes cheek before walking out of the house and towards her car.

"Bishop what do I owe the pleasure" Vic asked opening the front door for the blonde "Is Ripley here" Maya asked "He is in the shower" Vic replied "Okay can I wait for him" the blonde asked "Of course do you want something... coffee, water" the firefighter asked "No I'm good thank you" Maya replied pacing the lounge room.

"What is wrong" Vic asked concerned "Nothing we should wait for your husband" The blonde replied "Maya what is it" Hughes urged "I was approached by Beckman on Christmas Eve" Maya said taking a deep breath as Vic sat down next to her and nodded her head softly to encourage the blonde to continue "I hid Lily's Santa presents in my office and I went to grab them late at night, he followed me into my office and locked the door behind him and then..." Maya went on with everything that happened not missing a single detail I mean how could she when it was all that had been playing on her mind for a week.

"He did what" Ripley asked emerging from behind the lounge "Bishop do you have a spare uniform in your car" the blonde haired man asked "Of course" Maya replied "Go and get it, get dressed and we are going to go and pay him a visit" Ripley said rushing back into the bedroom so he could get changed himself.

***

"Chief Ripley, Battalion Chief Bishop how can I help you both" Suzie who is Daniel's Wife asked "Is Daniel home Mrs Beckmen" Lucas asked "He is in the garage working out I believe" Suzie replied letting the two fire-fighters inside "Thank you this won't take long" Ripley said offering the women a small smile before leading Maya down the hallway towards the garage. "Beckmen" Ripley said watching Daniel quickly jump off the treadmill so he could stand up straight "Chief Ripley, Battalion Chief Bishop what do I owe the pleasure" Daniel asked avoiding eye contact with Maya.

"Well it has been bought to my attention that on Christmas eve you harassed a fellow firefighter would you like to be honest with me" Lucas asked "I did no such thing" Daniel was quick to deny the whole situation "You mean to tell me that you did not harass and sexually assault your battalion chief" Ripley asked "I didn't sexually assault her I grabbed her ass that's it" Daniel quickly shot back "You did what" Suzie asked from where she was stood at the garage door.

"I will leave that to you, Daniel Beckmen you are suspended without pay until further notice and a meeting will be conducted on January 6th regarding your employment with the Seattle fire department" Ripley said "Have a good New Years" Maya added a cheeky smile falling to her lips before both blondes made there way back to the car and home to there wives.

"We will see you tonight for New Years" Ripley said dropping the blonde back to her house "Thankyou again Lucas" Maya said smiling softly at her boss before closing the car door and making her way inside to her daughter and wife.