57

[Seungmin's pov]

Minho and I entered the home hanging our coats. Relief took over my body after tonight's turn of events.

When I woke up this morning, I had no intention of becoming a murderer, but here I am. I personally didn't believe it was a wrongful murder, considering the likes of my victim. A murderer and a rapist.

We heard laughter echoing from the kitchen. Suddenly very confused, Minho and I walked in to see the group sitting around the table as if the world had fallen back into place.

But by head count, there should be 5, not 6.

That's when I noticed.

I froze in my steps, so did Minho. Noticing the extra head and the face of the extra person in the room.

Jisung looked up from the plate of food in front of him, feeling eyes on him that weren't there before. His eyes locked with mine and his laughter faded into a small smile. I took big steps to get around the table and he stood just in time for my body to crash land against his.

I squeezed. I squeezed him so tightly he could've possibly exploded, but he just accepted it.

"Hi." His voice was small, as if he was expecting me to start yelling at him the second I backed away. But I didn't.

I could barely function with him for three days, and I was already trying to figure out a way to get him back when I pulled into the driveway not even a minute ago. Now I don't have to.. because he's here.

I wanted to be mad, I wanted to yell at him for being so reckless and walking out of house after what had happened between him in his dad. What if his dad has wanted that, was waiting for him to leave before I got my hands on the man.

He was gone for three days. Only 72 hours. I was just happy that the separation didn't last that long.

"Hi." I said back to him with a smile and I rest my head against his.

He turned to Minho and smiled opening his arms for a hug. Minho swooped him off his feet and twirled him a round a couple of times.

After the small reunion, Felix fixed a plate a food up for me and Minho and suggested we all go eat and watch a movie in the living room.

We all moved into the living and sat down on the couch, some of the guys sitting in the floor, either way Jisung ended up being in the middle of all of us. Jisung grabbed the remote and turned on the tv.

And to my dismay, opened up directly to the news channel. Which just so happened to be reporting the dead body found in his fathers apartment.

I stiffened and everyone else froze as Jisung's eyes remained glued to the television screen.

I couldn't tell how long we sat like that, as tonight events that I orchestrated was now plastering itself on the tv for Jisung to see.

I didn't intend for him to see this at all, only to hear about it. But now the sight of his dead father was locked clear in his mind.

"E-excuse me." Jisung got up and practically ran to the downstairs bathroom. I instinctively followed, Hyunjin close behind me. He pulled me to the side before I could reach the bathroom.

"You were supposed to make him disappear, not plaster his body up like a piece of street art." He whispered harshly.

"I didn't have a choice. His disappearance would've sparked an active investigation. This way it was easier. Trust me, I knew what I was doing. I just- didn't anticipate this."