7

[Chapter contains sexual content ⚠️]

My eyes fluttered open to me still leaning against Seungmin. The TV was off and Seungmin was lazily stroking my back. No one else was in here with us. His breathing was slow and calm as his chest rose and fell, moving my body with him. I lifted my head up to look at him, which resulted in him looking back at me.

"Well, hello sleepyhead." He smiled, placing his hand on the side of my neck. His hand was so warm. "Did you have a good nap?"

"How long was I out?" I rubbed the back of my head pulling away from Seungmin slightly.

"Only about two hours, the movie ended like thirty minutes ago and everyone went to bed. They all kept commenting on how cute of a sleeper you are." He had a shy boyish smirk on his face as he looked down at his hands. If anyone should be getting shy it's me. Seungmin seemed too confident to have that look on his face. I could see a small blush coloring his cheeks as the light from the kitchen reached into the living room. I reached up to wipe my thumb across his cheek, it had to be just make-up. As I did the movement, Seungmin looked at me, the color in his cheeks growing brighter. Okay, I was wrong. His wrapped his hands lightly around my wrist. The action made the sleeping butterflies comeback and I realized I was still in his lap. He lowered my hand and I, for some reason, instinctively rested it on his chest. I could feel his breaths becoming heavier. I looked at my hand and watched as I played with the fabric of his shirt. I looked back up at him, his expression was soft and feathered. I moved my face in closer to his. I felt the need to do so. I needed to know if his lips were as soft as the looked.

I resituated myself to where I was straddling his lap and he let out a soft yet heavy sigh that was dangerously sexy. I dragged my thumb across his bottom lip. I knew what I was doing, but I didn't know why. This moment seemed so much less innocent than the one I had with Felix in our room and yet, barely anything was happening. I removed my finger and inched my lips closer to his to where they were barely touching. I could feel his lips being less than half a millimeter away. I watched his eyelashes flutter just like the butterflies were doing. He seemed so soft, so gentle to me. His head was slightly tilted back as I hover over his mouth. I wanted to melt against him. I wanted to feel him melt. I couldn't even in my right mind tell you why I was so suddenly feeling this way.

"Jisung, don't tease me." He spoke quietly, I could feel the movements of his lips. I wanted to challenge him, to see if he would make the move against me. He wanted it too. His breathing was long and heavy now.

"Then, don't let me." I whispered against his lips, still barely touching him but touching him in everyway possible. I felt his hands touch me. One resting on the middle of my back and the other in my hair as he finally pulled our lips together. They were softer than they looked and not just by feel, but by the way he kissed me. It wasn't deep and harsh, but smooth and so beautiful. This. This was in so many ways more arousing than being put against a wall. His arm wrapped around me. He removed his hand from my hair, placing it on my chin making me tilt my head back slightly. He placed small pecks on my jaw and underneath it.

"I shouldn't want you this much. Not yet" I heard him whisper as he lightly brushed his lips against my jawline. I let out a small whine as he nibbled on my earlobe. I turned my head, forcing our lips back together. This kiss was slightly less gentle. Still gentle enough to make me melt into him. I placed my hands on the back of his neck, trying desperately to melt farther into him.

I didn't realize he was moving me until my back was being pressed against the couch cushions. He was settled between my legs, using one arm to keep himself hovered over me. He raised my leg up to his hip, letting his back travel up the back of my thigh. He began kissing down stopping once he reached my collarbone. I felt his tongue press against my skin as well as his lips.