10

[Jisung's pov]

All is fair in love and war. I'm pretty sure that's the term. Except at the moment, I think the love part of the term can be subtracted since clearly no one is willing to be merciful. It's just war and no one is looking to make alliances or peace.

Sunday morning, I was currently hiding from the destruction that started in the kitchen. Felix started all of it, can't say I'm surprised at all. I looked around the corner, seeing Felix get pinned by Chan. I hid myself again, not willing to be completely slaughtered with flour or whipped cream or whatever other things the decided to throw in since I ran. I was attacked once by Changbin, I tried begging for mercy. The whole downstairs wasn't safe anymore and a complete mess, but I definitely would not be able to get upstairs. I could hear the laughter and the shouts as I tiptoed back down the hallway.

"There you are. You look unscathed." Felix was sitting at the bottom of the stairs trying to get whipped cream out of his hair. He smiled at me, but it wasn't necessarily friendly at the moment. I didn't notice until now that he was holding and egg in his hands. I turned to run but there was no one where go, people were in the kitchen. Chan was chasing Jeongin around the living room. A split second later I felt the egg smash against my head and dripped down the side of my face.

"Now you aren't so clean." He laughed at me and I tackled him unsuccessfully, he lifted me up and slammed me down on the couch.

"Aggressive much?" I asked just laying there. The front door opened causing everyone to freeze. Minho stood there, horrified at the sight in front of him.

"What in the hell?" That's all I heard him say before he started calling for Seungmin. Seungmin slowly walked out of the kitchen and he was a mess, head to toe.

"Yes, Minho?" He sounded innocent, even though his appearance said otherwise. Minho only sighed and shook his head.

"Clean this mess up. Now! And yourselves." He loosened his tie and walked upstairs.

"I'm going to take that as my cue to go shower, since I didn't do any of this." I spoke up, pushing myself off the couch.

"Can I join you?" Felix jogged after me.

"Um, no!"

"Come on, please! I'll help you wash the egg out of your hair and it will save us from having to hear Hyunjin complain about no hot water."

"Not today, Felix." I turned to him once I reached the top stairs. "Nice try though." I made my way to the bathroom, removing my clothes. My pants were the only thing that came out clean, but I tossed them into the hamper for good measure. I turned the faucet to hot before climbing in, sliding the shower door shut.

My first goal was to get the egg out of my hair. I was feeling around for any broken pieces of shell, making sure they were all out before I washed my hair very thoroughly. I felt the soap suds run down my back as the water rinsed my hair.

I finished up my shower quickly, then shut off the water. I plucked a towel from the closet and dried my hair before wrapping the towel around my waist. I had barely had enough time to wrap it around myself before Felix came bursting through the door.

"Damn." That's the only word he said before I made my way out of the bathroom to put on clothes.

Once I was dressed I headed into the hallway, bumping into Minho. It knocked me out of balance but he reached to help steady me. He smiled at me before backing up and continuing to walk towards the study. I went downstairs, Changbin was currently cleaning the living room. It looked like he was the only one cleaning. As the house is cleaned it feels lighter and brighter, becoming a place that felt inviting and open.