39

[Jisung's pov]

Hyunjin stared raised his eyes from the easel, glaring into my eyes for a second before focusing back on his painting. His long hair pulled into a small ponytail.

There were a few paint smears on his hands and face from smudging paint. Mostly grey colors a few streaks of black line his hands.

Changbin is at work, but we decided to stay home for tonight's "date night." I think secretly we both chose that for the same reason. To watch over Hyunjin.

Seungmin and Minho when to the doctors a little bit ago because they still don't feel any better.

I set on the leather couch and earned a glare from Hyunjin anytime I turned my head to look at him.

When I woke up this morning, he wasn't in bed with me and Jeongin. I found him in the garage painting a nature piece. That's when he had me come over and watch him finish it so he could paint me.

I've been down here for 6 hours, since eight o'clock.

I had no idea how far he was with the portrait of me, but my neck was starting to ache.

I could feel the cold creeping in from the garage doors, making the cold concrete bite at my bare feet.

I lifted my legs up a tucked them under me, my shuffling made Hyunjin glare at me once again.

"What? The floor is cold!"

He gave me a smirk as he set his brush with the bristles up in the can.

"Is it too cold?" He said as he crept over to me.

"Hyunjin.." I began to crawl away from him too the other side of the couch. He jumped at me, lifting me onto my feet and I tried my best to keep my legs hanging.

Eventually he got my feet on the floor and I started trying to grab anything as leverage to get out of his arms that were wrapped around me like a straight jacket.

I reached for something and ended up submersing my fingers in black paint. Hyunjin laughed at the action and then gasped as I wiped in on his face.

He let one arm go of me and I took the weakness as a chance to escape. Once I was free of his arms. I ran and his behind the couch.

Standing in a box that has been broken down to a slab to keep my feet from touching the cold concrete.

I watched as Hyunjin grabbed a think paint brush and dipped it in an open jar of paint.

"You're gonna regret that." His voice was deep and heavy with mischief.

He jumped over the side of the couch and I ran for it, but not fast enough.

I felt the cold paint brush against my neck and I froze in my tracks.

Hyunjin starting laughing hard. Hard enough that he didn't see me grab on of his brushed and did it into the green paint he was using earlier.

I flicked the paint brush at him and he stopped laughing. A trail of green lead down from his face and all over his shirt.

He had longer legs than I did, he made it to me in two strides.

He pinned me to his chest easily with one arm. He reached for his pants and began painting stripped of different colors down my face with his two forefingers.

I wiggled and squealed, but there was no escape.

"Say you're sorry." Hyunjin demanded, holding up two fingers with a new paint color, it was a very bold red.