15

[Jisung's pov]

I woke to the sound of my alarm. It was such a violent sound. It had to be though, nothing else could wake me except for another human being. I rolled myself over to shut off my alarm, then tried to relax against the bed again. I mentally smacked myself and sat up.

Seungmin was stretched out beside me on his stomach, arms wrapped around his pillow. The way he was positioned highly defined his back muscles and it was so very sexy. I decided to stay dressed in his clothes, not caring about going to class dressed up. I kiss Seungmin on the cheek, with caused him to stir a little bit. Today was a Wednesday, or was it Thursday? I checked my phone, it's fucking Tuesday. Seungmin doesn't have classes on Tuesdays, so I decided to let him sleep.

I went to the bathroom and washed my face. I was a little sore from last night, but I'm assuming it would have been worse without the hot water to relax my muscles and sensitive areas. I looked at myself in the mirror, my roots were starting to grow out. I'll probably just go back to brown. I'll dye my hair tonight. I walked back to my room, Felix was in our bathroom brushing his teeth.

"Do you wanna help me dye my hair tonight? I'm going back to brown." I asked, I waited for his answer as he rinsed his mouth.

"I'd love too."

"Okay, imma go eat breakfast. I feel like I haven't eaten in forever." Maybe that's cause I haven't. I jogged down the stairs and happily skipped into the kitchen. Minho was seated at the island table, sipping his coffee.

"Morning, Jisung." He was dress nicely, as usual. It wasn't his usual button down, but it was still nice. A plain black t-shirt with a light grey cardigan.

"Morning!" I opened the fridge and skimmed over the shelves. I pulled out a container of plain yogurt and a couple of strawberries to chop up. I'm pretty sure there's oat bunches in the pantry. I sliced the strawberries and tossed them into the small bowl of yogurt, then left in search for the granola. I knew Minho was watching me. I could feel his eyes on me. I quickly found the bag and grabbed a small handful, making sure not to make a mess.

Once my breakfast was ready, I leaned against the counter and shoved spoonfuls into my mouth. Minho stood and walked over to me. He placed his coffee mug in the counter and placed his arms on either side of me.

"Did you enjoy your night?" He looked at me with a look so full of lust. "It sounded like you did." So they did hear. I mean, they were gonna find out either way so it doesn't matter.

"I did." I said pridefully, shoving another spoonful of yogurt in my mouth.

"Does that mean you're available to any of us, now?" His face hovered over mine, not caring that I was in the middle of my first decent meal in twelve hours.

"I guess it does."

"I call next." His voice was a whisper.

"Actually that spot is already reserved. By Felix, sorry." I wasn't too sorry, I've wanted to be with Felix physically for a while now. Almost as much as Seungmin made me want him. I wasn't planning on jumping into bed with him right away, I want to give my body time to calm down.

Minho pouted and wedged his knee between my thighs arousing me just slightly, "Fine, but I want a turn with you. I don't want them hogging all of you away." I simply nodded. Just as Minho was walking away, Changbin waltzed in rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"Good morning, Binnie." I smiled happily at him and he was visibly shocked at the newfound nickname I gave him. He smiled and a slight pink color filled his cheeks.

"Good morning, Jisung." He began to fill a cup with coffee, drinking it straight black. I don't understand how people can drink black coffee. "Oh, is Friday okay for our little date?" He widened his eyes on the word 'oh' as he remembered.