33

[Jisung's pov]

"I'm going to fuck him, and you're going to sit there and watch until you get over yourself." Chan said, voice filled with lust. "And when you do, maybe I'll consider letting you touch him."

The act of what happened just a few hours ago filled my head over and over again.

Chan had done what pleased with me... and he made Hyunjin watch.

Hyunjin would whine and groan anytime he tried to touch or caress my skin, but Chan would always smack his hand away.

Afterwards Hyunjin had backed me into a corner, "it's not fair watching everyone else play with my favorite toy."

He saw my whole body in that room. Every aspect of me. He couldn't keep his eyes off me, even with the scowl on his face I knew he would've broke the second Chan literally ripped my clothes off.

I couldn't stop thinking about it. It wouldn't get out of my head.

The most arousing part was how incredibly harsh Chan was being towards Hyunjin for being "disobedient" as Chan put it.

"Jisung!"

I was snapped from my thoughts as Jeongin yelled my name for the... well who knows how many times he called me.

We were currently sitting on the floor of his room.

"What's going on? You keep spacing off." He placed his hand on my cheek and I couldn't help but turn into his hand.

"Nothing, I'm just thinking about a few things. Nothing bad."

"Promise?" He uses a slight baby voice and it made me want to scoop him up, throw him into bed and cuddle him until we die.

"I promise baby. Now where did we leave off?"

"Problem 42."

I was supposed to be helping Jeongin with him Calculus assignment, since I took it last year and I passed with flying colors.

"Okay. So.. first we have to do all the shit that's in parentheses first." I informed him and he sat with his chin on my shoulder as he watched me to an example problem for him.

He planted a kiss on my cheek and maneuvered himself behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and planting a open mouth kiss on the back of my neck. 

I let out a deep breathe.

"Jeongin.." My voice almost cracked as he bit the back of my shoulder. "Your assignment is due tomorrow."

"We can finish it later.." His hand lifted up the hem of my shirt to reach into my sweatpants.

I quickly grabbed his hands.

"Jeongin, I'm serious. Your school work is important okay, we can do that later after the assignment is done. And how are you even in the mood while doing calculus of all things?"

"Okay, okay." Jeongin only laughed at my confusion to him being aroused.

Seriously, how could anybody be in the mood when math assignments were being dangled over their heads by power hungry professors.

We already had sex once today. I mean it was only the first time Jeongin and I physically interacted.

He brought out a side in me that I secretly wanted to use again, and apparently he was already addicted to it. 

Almost everyone is now very much aware of that side of me. Everyone except Changbin and Hyunjin.

Seungmin and Chan were told, 1. Because Seungmin is a caretaker and 2. Chan is the oldest.