24

[Minho pov]

Jisung has been asleep on my chest for the last two hours. I've been drawing shapes in his back, while watching my tv show. Truthfully I wasn't tired, but I wasn't gonna pass up a chance to get closer to him especially if it involved cuddling. I don't get much affection, he made me realize that the other day. I already know it's because I'm busy with work all the time. Which reminds me, I had something I wanted to tell the others about.

I had made the decision last night to completely void my fathers will and step down has Head CEO and passed it to my mother, at least until I graduate college next semester. I was getting tired of never really being home, or even at school.

It wasn't a very difficult decision to make. Not at all. I just miss having the connections with the guys and I want to have a stronger connection with Jisung. I've watched the way he interacts with everyone, he's so affectionate and so sweet.

I began to fiddle with strands of his hair, twirling them between my fingertips. I hugged him tighter, I did all the things I've longed for someone to do to me for so long. The things I've needed for so long.

He stirred awake slightly and moved his arms around my shoulders. The position we were in on the couch made it slightly uncomfortable, but I didn't care. His sleeping body remained on top of me as he now subconsciously hugged me.

Felix came trotting down the stairs and noticed us on the couch. He smiled as you would smile out of adoration for a puppy or a kitten. He tiptoed over, planting a kiss atop Jisung's hair before giving me a quick peck on the lips. I hadn't realized I had forgotten to pause my tv show, but truthfully I didn't care. It was must more interesting to actually be at peace.

He began stir, snuggling his face into the crook of my neck. I felt his lips move against my skin and then I heard his raspy sleepy voice whisper through the air.

"Good morning." He spoke. The deep tone of his voice sent goosebumps over my body.

"Good afternoon, actually." I whispered back to him and I felt his smile.

"Did you sleep at all?"

"No. I liked holding you. You look like an angel when you sleep by the way." I kissed his hair and he tried to bury his face deeper.

"Were you comfortable?" His care for my well-being was truly heart throbbing.

"Were you?" He sighed when I didn't answer his question.

"Yea, I was. You make a great pillow."

"Then yes I was comfortable, darling." I flipped us over placing us both on our sides, Jisung's back pressed against the backrest of the couch.

"I like when you call me darling." I was able to see his face now. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes, then proceeded to look up at me with his gorgeous caramel orbs. I leaned into his ear, pressing my lips against them.

"Well, darling, are you ever gonna finish what you started the other night?"

"Maybe." He spoke innocently.

"Only if you want to." I snuggled into him. I've only received his affection for barely any time at all and I couldn't get enough of it.

"You're just a soft teddy bear, aren't you?" He whispered and he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer into his warmth.

"Nooo."

"Sure, baby. You're just a soft wittle teddy bear." He spoke in a baby-ish tone.

"I mean I could just stop giving you cuddles." I went to pull away from him, but he quickly went full-blown koala mode and wrapped his whole body around me.