23

[Hyunjin's pov]

"WHICH ONE OF YOU ASSHOLES STOLE MY SHIT?!"

It wasn't even 8 am before I heard Chan yelling through the house.

"Hyunjin?!" I heard him call my name before he busted the door open, waking Jeongin from his peaceful sleep in my chest. "Did you take my shit?"

"Look what you did, it's only 8, Chan."

"Who fucking cares?" Chan seemed more frantic than angry meaning it wasn't any of his toys or play things that were missing.

"I kind of do." Jeongin yawned. It was Saturday and non of us had classes. Thank god. I didn't want to deal with Woojin today.

"Sorry baby." Chan immediately apologized.

"What's missing?" Jeongin and I asked in unison.

"My laptop."

"Kitchen counter. Next to the garage door. You put it there last night." Jeongin said before snuggling back into my chest. Chan gave us both a skeptical look before he disappeared from the doorway and his footsteps echoed down the hall.

Moments later he appeared in the doorway and mouthed 'I'm sorry.' He blew us both kisses before shutting our door back.

"Damn. Now I can't go back to sleep." Jeongin whimpered.

"Well.. we could do other things." I traced my fingers down his exposed side and he gave me an incredibly seductive look.

"Maybe later. But now that I'm awake, I'm hungry."

"You're always hungry! Besides you have a meal right in front of you!"

"Cocky much?" He pushed off of me having to swing his leg over me. The second his leg swung over, I held him there firmly. "Hyunjin.. don't." His voice was firm, but I did so anyway. I rolled my hips upwards against him, causing his lashes to flutter softly.

We had a sub-sun relationship. Not much hard core went on between us, most just passionate, slow sweet and sensual. Of course they were a few times we've gone rough with each other, but that always depends on our moods.

"Please Innie? I haven't touched you in so long." I rolled my hips again. Since I was hard now, I knew he could feel it.

"Hyun- fuck." He moan softly as my hips rolled into him more. "I- I really want to." I sat up, combing my fingers into his ginger hair. "But food.." I sighed, knowing that I did need to let him eat. I set aside my desire, lifting us both of the bed. I held underneath his thigh and he giggled as I carried him out of the room.

"Let's get you some food then, darling."

Halfway down the hall, we were stopped by Minho.

"We have a guest." Since his expression was angry, I automatically knew who it was. I lowered Jeongin to his feet slowly.

"More drama?" Jeongin asked, already appearing sick of all of it. It's only been two weeks since he showed and a week since he fucked with Jisung.

We all walked down slowly. Woojin was at the kitchen table, across from Felix. Felix was heavily being guarded by a very angry Chan and an even angrier Changbin. Given the guard choice, I'm surprised Woojin hasn't been beaten to a pulp.

"Would you look who it is? Good morning Hyunjin." His eyes settled on Jeongin. "And good morning beautiful." Jeongin simply rolled his eyes and held up his middle finger.

"Fuck off." That's my boy. Jeongin walked straight to the fridge. There was a chuckle from Chan as Woojin's smug expression was wiped from his face.

"What are you doing here again, Woojin? You know we don't want you here, right?"