14

[Jisung's pov]

I had been sitting in my room alone for a couple hours now. I had been in my phone, scrolling through my socials keeping myself preoccupied.

I had skipped dinner. Seungmin had tried to get me to come down and eat, but I have given him the cold shoulder. I knew it was stupid, I just didn't want to be around anyone right now and I want really that hungry. I'd just say later.

I could hear the chatter downstairs, but couldn't make out what any of what was being said.

I had texted Heidi back a minute ago, basically telling her that she had everything she needed for the presentation whether I was there or not. Which only rewarded me with her attitude saying that half of the projects points gets docked if I'm not there. Which is a lie, I checked the rubric. As long as there is proof that both partners worked on the project our professor doesn't really give a shit. I've been wanting to avoid her since the day she came over. I felt terrible for not knowing anything, even though it wasn't my fault.

Seungmin's ex girlfriend and all of them knew her, except Jeongin. That means there was a time when Seungmin was sexually active with everyone here, a time where they didn't care that people chose to see others outside the household. I wanted to ask about it, but that would risk Seungmin finding out she was here and that didn't paint a pretty picture in my head. So I did something I knew I was going to regret. I picked up my phone and dialed the number.

"Hey, can we met up for a little bit. I have a few questions... concerning our project."

"Of course. I'm assuming not at the house again. I didn't seem very...wanted there."

"Thats a good idea. We can meet at the cafe just off the campus."

"Yea, I know that one. I'll head there now."

The call ended just like that. Her voice always seemed so sweet, innocent really. I'm getting too many mixed questions and I really need answers that I can't get here. I didn't even know if any one would answer them.

I grabbed my bag after I ordered and Uber to take me there. I was kind of hoping it was gonna be Jackson. He seemed like he would be better company than a stranger, especially after we ran into each other at the club.

I headed downstairs and turned into the kitchen. Everyone stared at me with happy eyes. Then Hyunjin noticed my bag.

"Where are you going?" Hyunjin asked, sounding displeased that I was leaving instead of joining them for dinner.

"To a cafe, I need to met up with He- my partner since our project is supposed to be presented tomorrow." I looked at Seungmin out of the corner of my eye. Nobody noticed my almost slip up, but a few of them stiffened since they knew who I was talking about.

"Do you need a ride? I can take you."

"No, it's okay. I already called an Uber. You guys enjoy your dinner. I'll text the group if I'm gonna be back late." I went to walk out, but Seungmin called after me.

"Jisung. Either way, when you're done. Text me if you need a ride back okay?" He had tossed in a hidden smile that made my stomach flutter. With all the thought of anxiety, I had forgotten what we discussed this morning. I told him I wanted to have sex with him. Butterflies swarmed my stomach and I nodded back at him. I received a text just then that my Uber was here and I walked out the door.

Not Jackson. Oh well.

The butterflies died as I realize what I was about to do. I'm meeting with his ex girlfriend. To talk about a past that he might not want me to know. Though, I'm already in the car on the way there, it's too late to turn back now.