44

[Jisung's pov]

Christmas break is finally fucking here. I raced out of the dance hall so fast. I never ran so fast in my life. Hyunjin, Felix, Yeonjun and Soobin were hot on my tail.

We were running rampant through the quad. Shouting and hollering as a the tiniest flakes of snakes began to sprinkle into the world.

Every student imaginable was joking around and shouting that we were free for almost three whole weeks.

My friends and I hopped around in a circle and just screamed into the sky.

Exams were over. We could relax now. The only worries I had now was my father, and at the moment I could care less about that piece of shit.

I don't think I've ever been so happy. Two of the people I love most in the word and two people I considered to be really good friends were going along with my shenanigans.

Dancing and laughing, our hair dusting with small white flecks that would melt against our body heat.

Felix and Hyunjin trapped me between them and planted a kiss on my cheeks at the same time.

I looked at Yeonjun who had envious eyes, but he was still joyful. He wanted to be happy with someone.

I knew exactly who he wanted to be happy with. My eyes looked over to the straight male beside him that was oblivious to everything.

Honestly, none of us knew Soobin's sexuality. We just assumed he was straight because we only ever see him flirting with girls.

"Can we all go out tonight?" Yeonjun asked over the noise of the crowd of students around us.

"Oh my god that sounds fun." Felix piped up. "Like a last hoorah before we all have to leave."

It's be a first and last. Sadly, we've never hung out with Yeonjun after school hours. Though he was always working so it's not like it was entirely our fault. That and it was just the past couple weeks that we've been getting closer to him and Soobin.

Soobin was kind of a closed off person, only really opened up and acted like he could be the life of the party when that's what everyone else was doing. Otherwise he stood on the sidelines with his arms crossed, watching people be fucking idiots and probably mocking them in his head.

"Yea. We can go out. Just the five of us?" I asked. If we were going to, we needed to make sure we had a head count.

"Yea. Just us, all of my other friends are too young to drink."

"Should we invite Jisoo?" Soobin asked Felix, he looked at Yeonjun for a second.

"No. She's not the party type and she'd end up ditching." Felix replied, completely lying. We all know Jisoo is most definitely a party animal. But I know he said it for Yeonjun's sake, even if it's false hope.

As the crowd began to disperse so did we. We walked to each others cars talking about when to meet up and which club to go to.

We all agreed that taking Ubers would probably be a better idea if all of us were going to drink.

I didn't want to be the designated driver again, and Hyunjin and Felix have no self control when it comes to clubbing.

We waved to Soobin as he got into his car.

I turned to Yeonjun who was staring so intently as Soobin drove away. "You've got it bad." I didn't say it as quietly as I thought.

"What makes you say that?" He turned to me and his voice got a little weaker.