50

[Double update! Make sure you've read chapter 49 before you read this one!]

[Jisung's pov]

It was our last day with Seungmin's family. We were leaving later tonight after Felix and Chan's flight landed back in Seoul.

Minho was on a flight back home as well. Christmas break was almost up and I was starting to feel like time had flown by a little too fast.

Seungmin was currently packing our suitcases to have them sent down to his car so it was easier to just leave when it came time for us to leave. I was sitting in the living room, playing a video game with his little brothers, Jae and Cho. Cho is a nickname. He refused to tell me his real name saying it was embarrassing and didn't like it.

It was 2v1. I was playing against them and yet I was still winning.

Haw tried to say I was cheating but I told him the truth. Experience. If one were to play as many video games as I have. You'd have all the experience you need to kick two little kid's asses.

Mrs. Kim came in and asked us to put up the game because she had a business meeting in a hour and due to specific certain stance the meeting was going to be held in her home.

From my understanding it was a new business partner that offered to team up with her and her husband. But that's all I know and all I really wanted to know. Their business is theirs and I won't meddle in it.

The boys groaned as their mother told us to turn it off, but I obliged. Her rules.

"I'm sure you can think of something to do." Mrs. Kim suggested, looking to me to help calm the gripping boys.

"We can go in the rec room and do something in there?" Just a suggestion. I knew the rec room had a game console and shit ton of other activities.

After Jae and Cho calmed down and agreed. Mrs. Kim silently thanked me with a smile.

I was dragged by my shirt down the hall by the two boys. The past few days since Christmas they have clung to me and Seungmin as if we'd turn to ashes if they didn't.

Seungmin would get annoyed by it quicker than I would. Not I would actually get annoyed, I enjoyed playing around with them like they were my own brothers. My sister never wanted to do anything with me when I was younger.

I had to keep Jae and Cho from arguing and ripping each other's throats out, which was a hassle, but they were the youngest siblings, so I had be more understanding with their behavior.

After a little while, Seungmin found us in the rec room and asked us if we'd like lunch. The boys both nodded and rushed off into the kitchen.

"Is everything packed up?" I asked as he kissed me on top of my head.

"Mhm." He hummed into my hair and squeezed my ass, I smacked his hand away.

"Children."

"You didn't seem to care yesterday."

My face got bright red as he brought up the fact that I let him suck me dry while we were watching the kids last night. None of them saw anything but I still felt really guilty about it.

The last few days since Christmas, Seungmin's sex drive has been blasted on high.

I already knew it was so his brother knew that only Seungmin would be able to please me the way I wanted to be. Between the two of them anyway. Sungho had notices the marks and actually refused to look at me. I was happy about it. He also left yesterday morning which Seungmin couldn't have been happier about.