52

[Hyunjin's pov]

I woke up to an empty bed, which made me frown a little. I was hoping Jisung would still be asleep so I could wake him up with kisses.

The door was cracked open which let a little bit of light into the room since the black out curtains that hung over the window refused to let light in.

I groaned and stretched as I rolled onto my back. I was still naked. I leaned over the edge of my bed too try and pull open my dress drawer, which ultimately ended with me landing on the floor with a thud.

I pulled on underwear and some sweatpants before heading into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I had a feeling Jisung would be in Seungmin's room, trying to convince him to get up and make breakfast.

I tapped my fingers against the countertop as I started at my reflection in the mirror. My skin practically glowed and I looked through the doorway, to my bed where Jisung had been last night.

I reminisced over last night's events. How soft he was, how embracing. When he cried it broke my heart a little but he kept reassuring me that he was okay. Was I too gentle? I know that's not how he's really used to being treated when it comes to sex, but I only treated him the way he made me feel. And he made me feel loved.

I redid the ponytail in my hair before shutting off the bathroom light and walking into the hallway.

I peered into Seungmin's room to find that he was already awake whilst everyone else was still in bed. Normally he would've woken us all up by now for breakfast.

I stood at the top of the stairs, getting a sudden wave of suspension. Something felt off. So deeply off. It was too quiet downstairs for Seungmin to be up this early.

You'd be able to hear the pots and pans moving around from the top of the stairs. I slowly marched down the stairs step by step.

I rounded the corner into the kitchen to find Seungmin sitting at the kitchen table with a blank stare. His hand threatening to rip his shirt.

"Seungmin wha-" I stopped all thoughts when I noticed a folded piece of paper in front. Seungmin muttered something under his breath.

I grabbed the paper and Seungmin stood as if readying himself got something.

As I read line after line, I felt an unfamiliar tug in my chest. The feeling of something snapping and it was so painful.

But I have to let you go, I have to let you all go. And you have to let me go too. You'll be better off this way. I promise.

- Jisung

I felt Seungmin wrap his arms around me and I shoved him away.

"No. No." I stared down as him and forced the tears away. "This prank isn't fucking funny." I turned out of the kitchen and began yelling out for Jisung to come out.

"Jisung?!"

I searched the bottom floor first, only to come up empty handed and I marched up the stairs to find that my yelling was waking everybody up. Seungmin following behind me, trying tell me that this wasn't a prank. The hell it wasn't.

"Jisung! Please!" I felt the tug in my chest again, my voice more a whimper than a yell as Chan came out of his room.

"What's going on?" He asked. Seungmin then rushed to my side to keep me from falling against the floor.

Jisung wasn't anywhere to be found, I even bursted into his room, to find that a couple of his draws had been left open and emptied.

I sank down to the floor on my knees and began sobbing. Everyone was surrounding me now, Jeongin began comforting me not knowing the reason behind my desperate cries.  Seungmin handed Chan the note and I watched through blurry vision as they all came to the same realization.