35

[Warning: mentions and relations to suicide will appear later on in this chapter.]

[Jisung's pov]

Seeing Woojin's face for the first time after he cornered me in my backyard, sent teething chills down my spine.

What was worse was that he was now ignoring my existence. Wouldn't budge when my name was said, wouldn't look in my direction.

It was definitely too good to be a good thing. He was always playing some sort of mind game.

The only ones he would pay attention to were his dance partners, Hyunjin being one of them.

He was being polite. Making suggestions here and there and backing off when Hyunjin disagreed but would smile when he agreed to certain ones.

Yeonjun and Kangsung we walking me through a new choreography for our group.

Felix was sitting out today because of his detention status. Though today was his last day. Professor Lee had decided to shorten his time because she wanted him to preform in the competition tomorrow.

Yeonjun, Felix and Hyunjin were the best dancers in this class so I wasn't surprised that she lifted Felix's detention and agreed to let Hyunjin take my place.

"So, do you think you understand the choreo enough to do a walk through with us?" Yeonjun asked, drawing my attention away from the phone-distracted Felix.

"Yea, sure. It seems simple."

"It's simple to an extent, Yeonjun likes complex dances." Kangsung giggled.

We got into positions, Yeonjun was front center, Kangsung was rear left, leaving me at rear right.

I grabbed the back of my hoodie and pulled it over my head, causing my shirt to lift up and reveal my abs.

Girls eyes were staring and I quickly lowered my shirt.

Yeonjun started the song and we started working with the music to match the steps.

We started the motions lightly, Yeonjun watched me through the mirror to make sure I was doing fine. Which I was, we have done more complex dances than this.

When Yeonjun and I switched places it when started being more accurate with our moves.

My hand held my inner thigh close to... well the area all the girls were staring at now.

Our arms were moving, our hips, our feet. Not a single part of our body was still for long.

Our dance professor even came out of her office to watch as we practiced.

Everyone was watching now, even Felix... even Woosung.

Some of our classmates were even mimicking some of our dance moves and bobbing their heads with us.

I wasn't gonna lie, Yeonjun did great with the choreography planning. He always does, and I envy that skill.

Yeonjun and Kangsung placed their hand on either of my shoulders and I rolled my body with them. Completely in sync and heated, our shoulders, and hips moved in unison.

I locked eyes with Hyunjin who looked as if he was gonna start drooling, I winked at him and smirk.

There was a couple whoops that erupted in the room and the patted him on the shoulder.

Even though my eyes were in Hyunjin, I could tell that Woojin was becoming restless jealous.

When our choreography ended. Professor Lee clapped and people cheered.