11

{ Thank you guys so much for the votes ☺️ I appreciate you all! }

[Jisung's pov]

Everyone was rushing through the house now. Talking about car arrangements and who was going to be the dedicated driver. Which came down to Minho, who was slightly unpleased that he'd been chosen.

I was busy making sure my look was well put together. Seungmin said it was one of the nicest clubs that his family owned in Seoul, so he wanted us to dress decently. I stared into the bathroom mirror. I had on a loose fit black and white striped button up and black slim fit pants. I put on some makeup too, making sure that my skin looked clear and my lips looked brighter. I was busy putting in an earring that dangled almost halfway past my jaw when Felix came rushing in.

"Do I look okay?" He asked unusually nervous. He was wearing a white shirt with practically brand new jeans and an off-white jean jacket with black trims. There was a choker around his neck and all I could think about was how attractive that was.

"You look great." I reassured him, planting a small kiss on his lips and he smiled.

"You look gorgeous." He wet his hand in the sink and ruffled my blonde hair. "The messy look makes it seem sexier." I looked into the mirror and went with it. I made sure I had my phone which was fully charger. I put on a pair of my ankle boots. Something to make me seem a little taller.

I noticed the notifications I had been ignoring since last night. Messages from Heidi. I rolled my eyes deleting to notifications so I didn't have to see them anymore.

I followed Felix down the stairs and everyone in the room was dressed well. Seungmin was dress in all black, a black button down that was rolled up to his sleeves and black dress pants matched with dress shoes. He had his chains laid around his neck and dangling chain earrings. His mono-lids had a light natural shade to them and his lips were tinted.

We headed out and piled into one of Minho's black SUVs. This one has eight seats. I sat between Hyunjin and Felix in the very back. Changbin, Chan and Jeongin were in the middle row while Minho drove and Seungmin was in the passenger's seat.

Felix was going on about how excited he was. He had been to a club a couple times before but it wasn't an expensive on.

Seungmin spoke over him, going over certain behaviors that were allowed to be shown. I feel like most of it was directed at Chan and it made me wonder why.

"He's gotten into fights before." Hyunjin whispered in my ear, completely reading my mind. So he was an angry drunk, or a drink that has low patience with other people.

The club we pulled up to astounded me. Most of it seemed to be made from glass. The top floor was mostly exposed and the ground levels enter front would be see through off the changing colors didn't make it difficult.

The club is electric tonight, everyone feeding off of the smiles and fast dancing. I watched as people go crazy with the music all night long, feet moving to beat as I was pulled to a booth an sat down. I noticed the lights and the LEDs launching a every shade of the rainbow into the darkness.

The stairs to the upper floor was made of thick panels of glass sticking out from the wall by the bar, glowing with the same colors the light up the room. They slowly faded from one color to the next.

There were poles spread out on the corner booths, most of them already having customers dancing in them and laughing. The drinking has clearly influenced most of it. There were people dancing in the center, moving, swaying, grinding to the music. Sex seemed to be another influence. Why is it always every where I go? The air reeked of lust.