12

[Felix's pov]

Jisung was sleeping soundly when I woke up. I had a slight headache considering I didn't drink much last night. I went into the bathroom and took some medicine, setting a few out for Jisung. I knew he drank a lot, which was really gonna hot him when he woke up.

I could hear Chan and Minho talking downstairs. Other than that, the house was quiet. I threw in so clothes and called it good. I didn't much care for fashion today. I headed to the kitchen assuming that's where Chan and Minho were.

"Chan?" I called out and the talking stopped. I rounded the corner into the kitchen and Chan was pouring a cup of coffee. "Good morning."

"Can I ride with you to my lecture." Minho asked as I grabbed a yogurt from the fridge.

"Yea, of course." He nodded and sipped his coffee. "We'll leave in a minute."

"Okay, I'm gonna leave now. Chan, our lecture is in fifteen so don't be late again." I smiled and grabbed my keys. Minho stood and grabbed me, planting a kiss on my forehead.

"Have a good day." He seemed strangely sweet this morning, normally he was grumpy because of his business bullshit. I waved goodbye to Chan and went out into my car. My phone buzzed as I sat down. I pulled it out of my pocket, a guilty pain settling in my stomach. I had a feeling I knew exactly who it was from.

Unknown

            ?: I'm glad we ran into each other, last night was fun.

I threw my phone into the passengers seat and pressed my forehead to the wheel. I thought about last night, I wasn't that drunk. Not at all actually, which makes my case worse. I remember near the end of the night all of them were sitting at the booth when I came back. Jisung was basically already asleep in Chan's lap. Changbin was excited to have me back. Those three hurt me the most, considering what I had done. I made a promise once and I broke it. I would deal with this guilt after class. I just needed to get today over with.

Chan and I had set boundaries with each other and the others. I was one of the ones that agreed not to see anybody outside of our group. I promised Chan and Changbin that I wouldn't, that all conquests I had would end the second I agreed. Not to mention the insecurities that Jisung gets when he sees us with someone else. God I'm a fucking idiot. I know I'm not officially tied down to them, but I can't help feeling that I just screwed everything up. Chan is gonna be pissed when he finds out and Changbin will be devastated. I don't know how the others will react, Minho gets a bit dramatic about affairs.

The entire drive to school including me cursing myself. I shouldn't have left with him. Chan and I have already had problems because of him once. I can't get caught with him again. My grip tightens on my steering wheel. Meeting him always ended up with me being tangled in his sheets. He was had the personality of a demon that comes straight from hell, but I was weak to keep running back to those iron wrought gates that promised me pleasure. I suddenly felt sick as if my whole body was about to explode. Today was not gonna end well. I already knew it. I also knew that I wanted to be in the privacy of our home when everything blows up.

[Jisung's pov]

Felix came home a little bit ago, stating that he didn't feel good. Everything about how he presented himself was off. I brought him water, but he didn't face me when I was in the room. Most of everybody is awake now. Jeongin is the only one still sleeping. Minho wasn't home, but Seungmin told me that he has lectures all day that he has to catch up in.