6

[There will be sexual activity in this chapter⚠️]

Seungmin pulled into driveway and parked besides Hyunjin's car. They must have just made it home. My nerves picked up again, but I shoved them back down.

"Go ahead and go inside. I'm gonna sit here for a minute if that's okay." I said to Seungmin. He nodded, hesitantly getting out of the car.

I sat there with my eyes closed, head leaned back againtst the seat. I need a minute to myself before carrying out a full conversation with Felix. I just sat there and relaxed for a moment. Breathing, no thoughts. I reluctantly unbuckled and stepped out of the car. Making my way to the door, I looked up at my bedroom window. I couldn't quite piece together how I was feeling. When I entered the house, everyone greeted me. Everyone was seated on the couch, including Minho who I didn't realize was even back. Everyone except for Felix. I went upstairs to find my door closed. My hand hovered over the handle before I finally opened the door and stepped inside, closing the door behind me.

Felix was sitting on the edge of his bed, with his leg bouncing with anticipation. He looked at me almost instantly after I shut the door. He stood and walked over to me.

"Before you say anything, I want to say-" I didn't the chance to say much before he wrapped his arms around me in a hug and squeezing the air out of my lungs. Though I was practically dying of oxygen deprivation, I wrapped my arms around him and took the chance I had to breath in his scent. He smelled like coconuts and pineapple. His hold on me lightened, but he didn't let go. "I'm sorry, Felix." I felt him sigh as he pressed his lips to the side of my head.

"What do you have to be sorry for?" His voice was dangerously low again, making my eyes flutter. Which I'm glad he couldn't see.

"Ev-everything." I pulled away from him slightly. "For the way I acted towards you, I should've been more understanding of how you felt. I just- I couldn't accept myself for the longest time. Not knowing what I wanted." I looked down of the ground. Whether or not, being fully accepting of the fact. I still don't truly know what I want."

"Well, there's only one way to find out." I looked up at him just in time for his lips to press against mine. I just stood there like an idiot until he pulled away. "Was that to-" I didn't give him much time to speak before I pulled his lips back down to mine, longing for the sensation again. This time our lips danced beautifully with each others. His hand rested on my back and on the back of my neck as he slowly back me against the door. His tongue licked my bottom lip asking for permission to enter. A permission that I gladly granted. His tongue pressed against mine. He wasn't sloppy about the way he molded his tongue with mine. He began sucking on my bottom lip and I moaned, his kiss slightly muffling my sounds. By the way he reacted, it aroused him. He pressed himself against me. I could feel my jeans become very restricting as I harden and I know he knew how I was being affected. He began kissing down towards my jaw, then below my ear and my neck. He scraped his teeth against my skin and began sucking. I sucked in a breath as a wrapped my fingers through his hair. The harder he sucked on my skin, the harder I could feel myself getting. My lips were parted and my breathing was heavy, I could feel his hand come around and grip my dick through my jeans.

"Felix, I-" I couldn't put words together. He pulled his lips away from my neck and pressed his forehead against mine.

"Are you okay?" He whispered and I nodded.

"I just- I don't want to go that far yet." I could hear the worry in my voice and he chuckled a litle bit, which for some reason turned me on even more. It had to be his deep voice.

"I wasn't planning on going that far and besides... as much as I'd like to be your first intimate time with a guy, I am definitely not the one for that."