32

[Jeongin's pov]

"These are.." Minho started as I was low key freaking out. "Extreme."

"They were taken in the house Minho!" Jisung yelled at him as he tried consoling me.

"I get that baby, but if we want to get political about this. Let's look at our options. Yes these are unsolicited photos taken without permission, but Jeongin is still eighteen not technically of age until our new year. Age of convent is nineteen. So while the offender could get in trouble for child pornography, you could get into a situation for engaging in sexual activity with a minor."

My stomach dropped.

"It may not be illegal since you're only a year apart, but it would definitely be frowned upon, especially considering the sexuality terms of these pictures." Minho stood and shoved the pictures back into the folder.

We asked Minho what to do because he had the most experience when it came down to legal situations. We couldn't press charges because being gay in Korea was frowned upon, it's not illegal, but we were allowed to have the same rights as those who considered themselves straight. We couldn't get married for starters.

I'm still a minor til the new year. It would be too late do anything about it by then.

"We can't bring these to the public. It was being not only you two, but all of us discrimination because of the relationships we have built. Along with the former I've stated about Jeongin's age." He pushed the folder away on the counter. "What we can do is find out whether or not someone was in the house... or whether a camera was placed."

He stood and walked into the living room. We followed, I was still clinging to Jisung.

"We both already know who did this, Minho. Why are you speaking as if you don't?" Jisung was more riled with anger than fear. It was clear he didn't like invasion of privacy. He wasn't scared, no.

He looked like he was ready to murder.

"Because we can't jump to conclusions on something like this. If Woojin had done it and we confronted him, he could release them if felt obligated. If he hadn't and the person who did figured out we are searching for answers, yet again, they could be made public. We don't need that." Minho paused in front of the book shelf by the stairs and turned to face the couch.

"Now, based on the angle of the pictures, it would have come from this area. The stairs would be too much of an obvious space to take picture from if someone was here, and being in front of the bookcase would have had you seeing them." He twisted his lips in thought. "So no one was here, except for when they were able to place the camera."

He spoke slowly as he turned to the shelves. "The only people that were here since Jisung had moved in that have a problem with us, are Heidi and Woojin. But neither of them had met you before. Heidi isn't the person to hold a grudge against people she doesn't know, let alone for very long."

"So as I said, we know who did it." Jisung tightened his grip around my waist.

"But when did he place the camera is what I want to know. He's always been around us when he's decided to randomly show up." Minho began searching the second shelf from the top, search threw the items placed in front of the books and through the books themselves, before moving to the shelf below.

He was way too calm in this situation and it scared me. I know he had to deal with legal situations regarding his business but he was behaving like a detective. He's not studying criminal investigations, he's studying business so how does he...

"I'm going to have security cameras installed. If anything else happens, we can find out for sure who it is. I'm not finding anything, so there was someone here." He sighed before slipping his phone out of his pocket to make a call. "Though, I don't doubt it's Woojin."