3

I'm officially counting down the days until class starts. Ten more days, I can survive ten days. The last two days have been relaxing. Some people went out, some stay home. I just relaxed in my bed mostly unless it was dinner time and then I left my safe shell and conversed. You see, it's not talking to them that I'm scared off. I'm insanely attracted to most of them and it scares me. I'm not to attracted to Jeongin, don't get me wrong, he is very handsome. I just am not physically draw to him, not how I am to Felix especially. I sleep in the same room as him and shower in the same bathroom. I avoid seeing things that I desperately want to see and should not be admitting that to myself. I've never really even been attracted to a man before. Except for that one time in high school that I absolutely refuse to talk about. So is this attraction even real? Or am I just going insane? I'm probably insane. I've resorted to having full blown conversations in my head.

I'm not attracted to men. I'm not attracted to men. I'm not attracted to men. I'm not attracted to men. I'm not attracted to men. I'm not attracted to men. I'm not attracted to men. I'm not attracted to men. I'm not attracted to men. I'm not attracted to men. I'm not attracted to men.

"Hey, Jisung." Felix rounded the corner of the kitchen and appeared out of no where. "Want to go to the store with me? I have to run a few errands and no one else will go with me." I gave him a questionable look as I subconsciously repeatable the statement over and over. "Pretty please."

"I don't know, I kind of wanted to stay home today." He huffed at my answer.

"Fine, but from no one I'm only walking out of the bathroom fully naked so..." I choked on air as his statement registered in my brain and i instantly visioned what he would look like. I'M NOT ATTRACTED TO MEN.

"Okay! Okay! I'll go with as long as you promise not to do that!" I practically screamed it. Felix started laughing his butt off at the way I reacted. So far out of everyone's laugh that I have heard. His is one of my favorites. He nods and swings his keys around his finger. He waved me over to him and I reluctantly stood from me seat at the table. He lead me down a small set of 4 stairs and through a door, which I assumed belonged to the garage.

When the light flicked on my jaw almost dropped, there weren't many cars in here only about twelve. There were a few in particular that drew my attention.

"Most of these belong to Minho and Seungmin. Minho has 4, those 3 are Seungmin's." He pointed to a set of three cars. Two of which I had already been eyeing. "Minho is just a car person and Seungmin's family likes to spoil him with thing they think he will like."

"Does he not enjoy cars?" It was a sincere question. Almost every guy I knew had an extreme thing for cars. Felix just shrugged his shoulders.

"Mine isn't too special. It's the black one at the very end. Here is the keys. Can you start it? I forgot my phone upstairs I think." It was a Black Kia Optima, definitely new. I already knew the model because it was the car my sister used to drive. Felix dropped his keys into my hand and left the garage.

After starting the car, which was a push start, I climbed into the passengers seat. I noticed Felix slightly jogged back into the garage and to the car. He buckled himself in and plugged his phone in. He pushed a button on his visor and the door began opening up. One hand on the wheel and one on the back of my seat. He reversed out of the garage.

"Do you prefer music in a car ride? I mean we aren't going to far, but.." He asked as he pulled out of the driveway.

"I don't mind either way."

It was a way too quick reply as he pushed the bluetooth button on the screen and the speakers began filling the car. The windows rolled down and I noticed Felix rest his arm of the window seal as he played with his run his thumb over his lip. He was clearly a one-hand-on-the-wheel driver. I have yet to notice him put two hands on the wheel at the same time. The song coming through the speakers was quiet but definitely suggestive. I couldn't hear much of it but the way the song flowed, it was obvious.