17

[Jisung's pov]

"Han Jisung, you can survive twenty four more hours of curiosity. Tomorrow is Friday and after classes, you'll be with Changbin going on the mystery date." I can't believe I was talking to myself in the mirror. I over-exaggerated a sigh and sank down against the bathroom door. The past two days I've been annoying Changbin so much with trying to pry it out of him, but he wouldn't budge. Not an inch, the effort I put in was both exhausting and pointless.

I've tried everything! I've asked others what his plans were but most of them had no idea. Only Seungmin and Minho knew. They kept their mouths glued shut just as well as Changbin. When I tried using my body to get my way with Seungmin, he called me out. "You can't exploit me, Jisung."

Curiosity is going to be the death of me. I'm going to die before these next 24 hours are up. Jisung, now you're just being dramatic!

"Yes, I am dramatic." So not only was I talking to myself, but I was doing it out loud. Literally anyone could walk by the bathroom and hear me sounding like a crazy person. There was a knock on the door. Just my fucking luck.

"Jisung? Are you okay?" I heard Changbin's voice on the other side of the door.

"Yes." The word come out squeaky.

"Okay. Well, a few of us were gonna watch a movie and I wanted to come ask you if you wanted to watch with us. We are watching the movie in my room." I slowly pulled myself of the floor and opened the door. Changbin's hair was damp and ruffled. He had on a cute sweater and fuzzy pajama pants. "I take that as a yes?" He smiled at me and I could melt with the childlike smile he just flashed. Truthfully underneath all the intimidation I felt by him, I was started to doubt he was one to be intimidated by.

"Yes. I'd love to watch a movie with you." I noticed his lashed flutter a little and he turned away from me leading me down the hall and upstairs to his room.

His room was dark and elegant, with a red glow. If I hadn't learned that Seungmin was basically the mafia child, I would've assumed that Changbin was. It was his whole aesthetic.

Jeongin and Felix were seated at the edge of the bed, but my eyes were drawn to one aspect of the room

Jeongin and Felix were seated at the edge of the bed, but my eyes were drawn to one aspect of the room. The entire back wall behind the bed, was nothing but mirror. I couldn't help but stare and all of them noticed.

"You like the mirror huh?" Jeongin asked, wiggling his eyebrows at me. Changbin was studied my facial expression and smirked when I turned my face away from his view. I sat down next to Jeongin. "If you think Changbin's is nice, wait til you see Minho's. Minho has a bigger mirror kink than Changbin. It's sexy." I stared at the reflective surface for what could have been forever. I was highly aroused by the idea of being fucked on the bed facing the mirror specifically. Speaking of kinks, I didn't really know much of what anybody liked.

"Actually, one the topic. I don't even know anybody's 'kinks'" I did air quotes around the word and Felix's face lights up. He looks to Changbin.

"Do you think?" They were suggesting to each other with mostly their eyes and nods. It was infuriating to not know what they were meaning.