49

[Seungmin's pov]

The night didn't last long enough. It was 7 am and time for us to get up, but I didn't want to leave this space.

Jisung was wrapped in my arms. His hair feather out against my bicep. He felt so small and delicate. He's tough.. I know he is, but he could easily snap in half with the wrong words.

I wanted to skip Christmas morning with my family just to lay here with him.

His hair was as soft as feathers and he smelled amazing still from the shower he took before we left yesterday morning. The silky sheets wrapped around his body tightly, exposing every inch of his figure.

He legs switched around to get morn comfortable, I'm glad I had black out curtains. Otherwise the sun would've woke him by now.

My mother came bursting into the room and almost started yelling, But stopped as I held my hand out to her.

She pointed out the I was shirtless and raised her eye brow. I just shook my head at her.

She rounded the bed and looked at sleeping Jisung over my shoulder. "He's precious." There was a softness to her voice. One that she's never even had with Youngha, the only other significant other of this family. "He's a grown man and yet he's so precious. Where did you find him?"

I chucked quietly, trying not to wake him. "He came to us. He needed a place to live, we gave him a sanctuary." There was a pause before she said anything else.

"He's good for you son."

Jisung stirred at the sound of voices but refused to wake up, instead he wrapped his arms my waist and pulled me closer. My mom chuckled and patted my bare shoulder.

"You guys can have 15 minutes, cause that's when breakfast will be ready. But no longer, got it?"

"Yes ma'am."

She closed the door behind her and I could hear her feet patting down the hallway. Jisung slowly opened his eyes.

"My acting skill just bought us fifteen minutes." A smile spread across his face.

"What she doesn't know won't kill her." I kissed the top of his head and he started pouting.

"Did you know I was faking?"

"Jisung, I've been sleeping with you for 6 months now. I think I know when you're faking."

Of course I would. He has a more anxious breathing pattern when he's away, he's more peaceful when he's asleep. As if sleep is his escape from the worrying and anxiety.

"That's a fair point." He said, giving me a quick kiss on my lips.

I was just glad to be able to hold him for fifteen more minute before having to go down and deal with my rowdy family.

It always gets wild and loud on Christmas, then loud and full of drama. He did this, she did that. My siblings always managed to find something to argue about, even on a day like today.

Jisung scooted closer, as close as he possibly could, and curled himself against me. We were literally pressed together and yet I still wanted him closer. I placed a kiss on his ear and ran my hand through his soft hair.

Without warning, I began to feel guilt forced its way into my stomach, making me want to throw up. Last night was the first argument we've ever had. Even if it was stupid and short lived.

I had made him feel like I didn't trust him, yet I would've literally trusted him with my life.

"Jisung?" I whispered his name, he looked up at me with sleepy eyes and a smile on his face until he looked at me. There must've been an expression on my face that told exactly what I was thinking. "I'm so sorry."