21

[Jisung's pov]

I've been stuck in the garage with Hyunjin for the past five hours, going through old artwork and supplies. Not only did he have what seem like hundreds on painted canvases, there were pile after pile of sketches. Beautiful sketches of people who I would assume to be strangers he has passed by on random days. Beautiful sketches of landscapes and buildings.

Being in the same room as such vibrant work gave me the inspiration to want to become somewhat of an artist. I doubt I ever will but it's the inspiration that counts.

Hyunjin managed to did himself out a few could paint brushes, an empty canvas, an unused sketch book and some decent pencils. My job was to "sit there and look pretty." Hyunjin's exact words, after he said that he added "the last part won't be too hard for you baby." I remember giving him an eyeroll and that rewarded me with being pinned to the wall for giving him an attitude. Wasn't he supposed to be submissive?

I had learned everybody's "positions" earlier today. Seungmin and Minho being the two dominants, Seungmin submits to Minho though. Chan, Felix and Changbin are the switches. They all said Hyunjin and Jeongin were the two bottoms, but truthfully I think Hyunjin is secretly hiding his switch energy. I mean he would dom Jeongin, right?

"So where do you think you'll be most comfortable?" Hyunjin's question snapped me back to reality.

"Um... in your lap?" I smiled innocently. He quickly turned to hide a blush, only to fail because I noticed it anyway.

"I meant a room..."

"I mean... we could get a room, if that's what you want?"

"Dammit Jisung! You know what I mean." He shoved his face into his hands and completely put his back to me. It's his fault for pinning me against a wall. This is all on him, but truthfully I would actually like to be on him.

"Fine. We can go to the game room. The couch is comfy and the door locks so you'll have your peace."

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" He turned back to me and grabbed his equipment.

"Would you like to make it hard?" I wiggled my eyebrows and he groan, trying to keep away a smile.

I followed him to the game room, carrying the easel and the canvas while Hyunjin carries everything else in a small box. He had paint tubes, brushes, and pencils. The sketchbook was tucked up his arm.

"Sit on the couch." He instructed me and I obliged.

"Yes, sir." He set up the easel and canvas, setting them aside for later use. He sat on the arm of the couch, I had my back pressed against the other side. I was facing him and his focus was completely on me. Facial expression changing every so often.

"Can you...? Hold on." He stood and repositioned me. He put me on my back, on knee bent up and the other straight. He had me put a hand in my shirt and exposed some off my stomach. When he unbuttoned my jeans is when my eyes went wide, I had no recognition of what was happening. He unzipped them and then left the fabric to fall away exposing my underwear beneath.

He went back to his position on the arm and began doing small strokes with his pencil on the sketchbook paper. I must've realized he was more familiar with doing suggestive pieces when it came to portraits of someone. The painting I saw of Chan, I'm now realizing was a little provocative. I remember there being a collar around his next. I'm assuming the reference for the art was in front of Hyunjin when he painted Chan.

I watched the way his wrist curved while adding lines and details to the paper. I've been the kind of person to people watch and study the way people move before, but the way he sits perched on the edge of the couch huddling over his sketchbook is absolutely perfect. The way his brown hair falls over his eyes, his hair that getting a little long. The way his teeth slide over his bottom lip as he turned his head with every pencil stroke. The way his eyes had that natural tired shape as he focus so deeply on the content of the page.