8

Hyunjin and Jeongin still aren't speaking. From what I heard, when Hyunjin tried to apologize, Jeongin slapped him and told him not to speak to him. It's been three days. I guess this was what it was like with Felix and me, except no smacking was envolved.

I was curently sitting in my multimedia class lost in thought. Heidi was speaking, bt I couldn't hear a word she was saying. She kicked my chair, pulling me out of my daze.

"Did you hear a single thing I said." I stared at her blanking, she had her answer without me needing to say any words. "I was saying for the 3D design, we shouldn't do something to complicated. 3D printing is easy because all you have to do it put the design into the printer, designing it is a hard part. I was thinking we just do a bottle or a shoe. Something like that." I nodded as she fed me information. The bell rang and she stood.

"Meet me at the library after your last class, we can go to your place to start the design." She left before I could say anything. Did she just invite herself over? Then I remembered, I'm not even supposed to let girls come over, still not sure who made that rule. If it was for a project it would be okay right? Seungmin would understand at least.

Felix and I hung out in the library during lunch since Hyunjin hasn't been going to school. Felix rode with me and Seungmin this morning. Our whole lunch period went by quickly and silently. We began walkin to dance hall together. When we were paired in our groups, I was paired with two boys. Yeonjun had dyed blue hair and was an intimidatingly good dancer, he was as young as I was. Kangsung was my other partner. They were both taller, Yeonjun being the tallest. I dropped my bag at the door once we entered the studio. Yeonjun instantly waved my over to our litte group. Felix left to his group, I knew one of his partners was Soobin. Only knew of him because he was Yeonjun's best friend. Felix's other partner was a girl. She seemed pretty flirty with him and it made me uncomfortable, but I never brought it up.

Today was a free day, there were people hopping in and out of the center of the from free styling to songs. A new song play and Yeonjun hopped in. His freestyle was everywhere in a way that made you look at every part of him, the kind that couldn't be choreographed and was hard to follow but still made you want to dance with him.

He pulled Soobin in with him and when a certain part of the song came on, they both thrusted in the air on beat. It's probably one of the sexiest things I've ever watched.

"That's what I want to do to you." Felix whispered in my ear and I elbowed him.

"We are in public, Felix." He shrugged his shoulders and me and gave me a very clear look that said 'and?'

I kept my eyes on the two boys dancing, the way they danced with each other spoke something other than friends. Felix wrapped his arms around my waist and rested hi chin on my shoulder. I wondered if he noticed that about them.

Yeonjun and Soobin walked out of the center and came to stand by us, watching as the rest of class would randomly jump in and out to dance. Hyunjin would have enjoy this. I wondered what he was doing at him. I know we wasn't alone at home. Seungmin was at home to, probably actually getting ready to come pick us up. That's when I remember Heidi. What was I gonna say to Seungmin.

"Hey, Felix. I know this is sudden, but my multimedia partner needs to come over to help with our assignment. I think it's a last resort thing."

"Okay? Why are you making it seem like that be a problem?"

"Because she's a girl." His face dropped and he let go of my waist.

"Oh." He has a contemplative look on his face, "If you explain it Seungmin, it should be fine, but Chan and Minho won't like that very much."