19

[Chan's pov]

"Woojin?" Felix's voice faultered when the man walked into the room. My head shot up and I was frozen in place. Next to Jisung, was in fact Woojin. It made my blood boil, him being so close to Jisung.

I clenched my fists at the sight of him stand in our home once again. He's been gone a year. Why the hell is he here?

"Hey guys, long time no see." His voice echoed through the room and silence was all that followed. Except for Felix, once again.

"What are you doing here?" He asked the question we were all wondering.

"Well, I flew back to Seoul a few hours ago and we'll, I guess I kind of wanted to check up on y'all. Even after how I left things."

"You need to get out." Minho was the next to speak. He was visibly shaking with anger and he is very much the kind of guy to keep his cool in all sort of stressful situations.

"He just got here?" Jisung cluelessly. It was then, that Woojin started eyeing Jisung. Minho noticed, because that's when he stood and pulled Jisung into his lap. He was surprised by Minho's actions, but he didn't protest.

"I see you're also a new addition to the home. May I sit?" He direction the question to Jeongin as he pointed to the empty spot on the couch.

Hyunjin pulled Jeongin in close. Of course, these two are who he targets automatically. The clueless ones. The ones that haven't dealt with him before.

"Jisung and Jeongin. I need you to go upstairs please." Minho spoke again. Seungmin wasn't speak up, and I don't blame him.

The intruder watched as the two left and walked upstairs. Both of them kept looking down towards us until they finally disappeared out of sight.

"I'm gonna go with them. I don't really feel good." Seungmin mumbled the words, that's when I noticed how pale he looked. That's when all the memories came flooding back in. All the things that he promised would happen to the six of us.

[One year ago]

I pulled into the parking lot of the house. Desperately not wanting to go inside. The house has been a mess since Minho loss his father, and Woojin was doing everything to make it worse. I didn't know what has gotten into either of them, but they were at war with each other not caring who got caught up in the crossfire. Literally and figuratively.

I turned off my car and rested my head against the steering wheel. My phone dinged, I clicked my phone on to look at the message.

Seungmin: Be cautious when you get home. They are both in boiling moods.

Just fucking great. I hit my head against the steering wheel a couple times, trying to be careful not to hit the horn. That would draw attention that I definitely don't want right now. I decided the leave my laptop in the car, I wouldn't need it tonight and if I did, it's not like it be able to work peacefully hear. Psycho-logy is too fucking hard for that. I walked inside, dreading it. I used to feel safe here, now most nights I sleep in my car. It's wasn't necessarily Minho. His father died, I can understand his irrational behaviors right now. But Woojin? He's just got mad, last week he completely wrecked Hyunjin's art room. Why? Because he deserved it, is the only answer we got. Hyunjin was completely devastated, doesn't come out of his room unless it's to go to class. I'm not sure he eats unless Seungmin is here to bring him food.

Inside it was quiet, seemed peaceful enough. Though, even I wasn't stupid enough to think it would laugh. I scurried up to my room, not wanting to run into Woojin. I'd rather deal with Minho's drinking temper.

I shut my bedroom door and slouched against it, letting out a small breath. I couldn't help but wonder what kind of argument those two were going to get into today.

Almost as if on cue, I heard the sound of shattering glass echo through the hall followed by shouting.

I stepped out into the hallway slightly, my eyes met Changbin's gaze as he was doing the same and everybody else in the house. In the study, I could see Woojin face to face with Minho. There was shattered glass in the floor by their feet and ice melting. Minho's fists were clenched and Woojin wore a smug expression on his face. One thing came out of his mouth that left us all in stock.

"You're just as pathetic as your father's death." Next thing I see is Woojin getting a fist to his nose. I can already see the blood. But it wasn't Minho that punched him. How did I overlook that Seungmin was in the study with them?

Seungmin shook his hand out by his side and Minho never looked so shocked in all the years I've known him. Woojin held his bleeding nose, he looked as if he wanted to throw Seungmin through the window. I felt like I had no choice but to intervene. I quickly rushed to step in between all of them.

"Woojin, please go downstairs." He was about to protest, but then Felix came into the room slowly. He looked so frightened, so fragile. Woojin had a soft spot for him, even if the feeling wasn't returned. He nodded and left to head downstairs, leaving the four of us in the room. I watched as Changbin shut his bedroom door, still no sign of Hyunjin.

"Minho, are you okay?" I asked on receiving a drunken eye roll.

"Why the hell is everyone suddenly acting like they care?" He threw his arms up in the air.

"Because we do." Seungmin protested.

Minho scoffed, "Whatever." He went to walk out of the room, but Seungmin reached for him.

"Minho stop." The second Seungmins hand wrapped around Minho's wrist, Minho turned shoving Seungmin backwards harder than deserved. Seungmin hit the desk, the force causing the desk to move about 6 inches.

"You don't care, Seungmin. None of you care! You're all just greedy little whores." With that he left. Felix was stung by his word and Seungmin looked like he wanted to cry. I, on the other hand, was pissed. Minho has never put his hands on anyone, let alone Seungmin. I'd be damned if I let this slide.

I stormed down the stairs, only to be greeted by a very pissed Woojin. He arms were crossed and his brows were furrowed.

"You are all so fucking clueless you know that? He is going to be the very thing that destroys this household, and I won't be around to watch it happen." He got really close to my face and my fight or flight was about to trigger. "You always sided with him, Chan. That's what hurts me the most. I think it's about time I give you an example of how that feels." He took a step away from me before continuing. "Would you like to meet the man Felix has been sleeping with behind your back?" My heart plummeted to my stomach as a man walked in from the kitchen. Someone I so vaguely recognized from our Sociology class. Wooyoung, I think his name was.

"What have you done?" I turned to find Felix halfway down the stairs, absolutely terrified and refusing to look at me.

"No, Felix. What have you done?" Woojin smirked sadistically. "You all have secrets, all of which I know about and when you least expect it, I'll reveal them and stand by as your life unravels. Just like you did with mine."

The last words I heard from him before he left sent chills down my spine.

"None of you are safe."

————

[A/N]

I know this is a short chapter, buuut I promise to make up for it in all aspects of the story (including smut, drama and romance.)

I do have a couple questions in particular:

Who are you favorite ships?
Who do you want to end up with who?